• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Transplanted Addict

graffixcs

As the title states I am a transplant from Australia where corn snakes can only be found in zoos, so being able to keep them privately here in the USA is cool as heck.

I am Brett and have been keeping a wide variety of herps since I was 14 (20 years already :cry: ). I have become totally addicted to corns for the variety of morphs, their temperament and relative ease of keeping. As many people, I started out with just one pet corn, the addiction has grown to a little over 30.

From my signature you can see I like a wide variety of morphs and while I do plan to breed a few of these this is purely a hobby and all my snakes are pets. My house is fast becoming a zoo with mice and rats (for obvious reasons), hamsters (NOT for the snakes), numerous tropical fish tanks, and my boy "Matey", my weimaraner, a rabbit, Bazza the large mouth Bass, Romeo the veiled chameleon and gosh knows what else will move in.

Well in a nut shell that's me and I would like to welcome anyone and also thank everyone for making this site such a pleasure to visit.

Kudos Rich Z ! :cheers:

Hi Brett, welcome to the forum. This is a great place for those with a corn addiction. Doesnt matter how many colors you have Rich will always come up with something better.

Welcome! Wow, I'm jealous! I have my 3 corns at present and looking to pick up a pastel ghost motely soon (after Susan from Willis Wildlife Enterprises posted a gorgeous pick of one of her adult males).

I'm currently paying off 3 ball python girls (one het hypo, and two 66% het pied). I can't wait till I get to bring them home either. I also have a small menagerie of crested geckos (cute little buggers!).

Welcome to the forums and know you're in good company of the herp obsessed! ;) :D

Welcome to the forums. Why did you move here from Australia? Not to put my own country down, but I have heard that the economy is MUCH better over there. Anyway, I know what you mean about having a zoo in your house and I'm still living with my parents (I'm 17). Haha, who knows what all I'll have once I move out and have a perminant job...

Thanks to everyone for the kind words.

Chris Steele said:
Welcome to the forums. Why did you move here from Australia? Not to put my own country down, but I have heard that the economy is MUCH better over there. Anyway, I know what you mean about having a zoo in your house and I'm still living with my parents (I'm 17). Haha, who knows what all I'll have once I move out and have a perminant job...

Well Chris, I look at it this way, I had the opportunity to move and see some more of the world. I love Australia and am a proud "Aussie", but if you are willing to work hard, Americas economy is strong enough to make a nice living. There is a lot more to any country than just the economy tho, heck, snow is still new to me, I love that white stuff and cop a lot of flack for doing so. :grin01:

Back