• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

First Clutch Finally Pipping!

The checkers aren't as split as I thought...

DSC_0110.jpg

Let's have a full body shot of the lil normal when it sheds Josh. You dont have to mess with him/her right now.

Can you imagine IF that is an AVALANCHE!!!!!!!!????????????? WOW! My fingers are crossed.

Autumn, I fear for your health. Ingesting all this hatchling fluid could be harmful.
:grin01:

Good stuff Josh. Updates post-shed!

The checkers aren't as split as I thought...

DSC_0110.jpg

This snake's belly looks an awful lot like my ghost corn's belly (yeah I am back to calling her a ghost lol, until I can breed her to check I bounce between anery and ghost lol). Very pretty lil snakey.

This little baldy head had me excited, but those appear to be belly checkers...correct? He's also not as pink as the other Snows.

DSC_0118.jpg

DSC_0119.jpg

Those aren't defined checkers. Bloodreds have scattered red splotches on their stomachs. That could be an avalanche...

Edit: Now that I look further toward the head, maybe there are checkers?

congrats it looks like a snow blood. The white on the belly that would be there normaly is going to be a different tone of white than the white markings on the belly that would be gray on a anery blood. There are going to be up to 2 markings on the belly the white ground color and the white markings of the dorsal color. Some bloods I hatch out have solid white bellies and some have color on the belly over the white ground color. Good luck you will know for sure once the first shed comes off and possitive once it had a few sheds.

Thanks for the input guys! Now I can't wait for him to shed. Fingers crossed!

This little guy ("Bubbles") came from the bloody egg and has a couple scratches...one on his head and another on his neck. How does that happen in the egg?

The two tiny dots on his head and back are the "scratches" I'm talking about...I'm pretty sure it's dried blood.

Back