• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My first official breeding season!!

These are completely awesome.
I love looking at pictures of new born snakes, they are so adorable!

I cant wait to get my hobby off the ground either!

XD

Oh and congratz!

Thanks everyone! I'll post more pics as they become established. All but one have shed. Four babies refused last nights meal, five ate, & I will be trying to feed three more tonight, & the last one after it sheds.

I just love reading this thread. You have some amazing babies, that's for sure! I'm jealous--and really, really happy for you :).

Jealous? You're probably going to have Ultramel Tessera's! I'm jealous! :)
Thank you my friend :)

I feel your pain....well,I'm trying to feel it...as i am trying to prepare myself for the same things when mine pip. Not looking forward to this at all. But I realize, it's all part of it...gotta put feelings aside and do what's got to be done (putting down an animal...if need be.).

So far, 6 ate, 6 refused & the last one will be offered food later today.

More post shed pics for ya :)

Attachments

• 009mica07T.jpg
    009mica07T.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 76
  • 014mica12T.jpg
    014mica12T.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 77
  • 007mica10M.jpg
    007mica10M.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 77
  • 008mica10M.jpg
    008mica10M.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 78
  • 021mica10M.jpg
    021mica10M.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 77
So what did you feed them?
Someone I know cuts up F/T pinkies and gives like, their back ends or legs to the hatchlings.
Did you do that or did you give them something else?

Seriously, agent "X" is pretty sweet! Of course, must mention that ALL of them are pretty stinkin' awesome! Nice clutch!!! I can't wait for my turn at breeding to start!

I like the little baby with the X head marking.. did the parents come from PJ and J? They have a history of creating X headed babies!

No, we haven't decided who gets which babies yet. She wil be coming over in a week & a half, & hopefully they will all have eaten a few meals by then, & we can figure out the sex ratio as well.

Jess, the mom to this clutch is Mica, my Alabama female, & the male is an SMR Tessera.
I'm not sure where the "X" came from.

Back