CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Mystic Exotics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Mystic Exotics Welcome! Mystic Exotics is a small, home-based business in the PNW. Here you will find photos of my animals, breeding projects, and occasional random fun stuff. Thank you for visiting!

Future breeders

Old 06-28-2011, 07:59 PM   #1
MysticExotics
Future breeders

Here are some of my future breeders.

First is Maia-2010 Top Shelf Miami female from Carol (LBR)
(She is prettymuch perfect)

Next is Mingan-2010 Top Shelf Miami male from Carol (LBR)

Then there's Mikasi-2010 Aztec Miami male from Carol (LBR)
(All three are from the same clutch.)

I have a gorgeous pair of Coral Snows from Matt (NW Bloodlines)
Atalanta-2010 female & Melanion-2010 male
they both have heart-type patterns on their heads

Their colors do not show as well on camera, as in person. Melanion, the male, has a salmon color look to him.

Old 06-28-2011, 08:08 PM   #2
MysticExotics
Here's another pair from Matt (NW Bloodlines).
Nakai & Nivi are both 2010's het Bloodred, poss het Pied.
Nakai has been growing a lot faster than his sister Nivi.

Then there's Hekate, my hot little Motley that hatched last year (2010) from the Snow x Anery pair that I helped find a home for. The guy gave me a clutch of ten eggs, five were D.I.E., some having cone/bubble heads. One of the survivors has a cone/bubble head. "Nessie" is living with a friend of mine.
The other three Anery babies all found homes as well.
(Hekate is staying with me, of course)

Old 06-28-2011, 08:09 PM   #3
MysticExotics
(I noticed that Nakai is leaving a present in his water dish....ew)

Old 06-28-2011, 08:30 PM   #4
MysticExotics
Orion 2010 Sunglow Motley male

Old 06-29-2011, 10:35 AM   #5
Irish Eyes (Mrs.Z)
Methinx Orion and my girl, Ceara, should meet, someday :-).

Old 06-29-2011, 04:14 PM   #6
MysticExotics
That can be arranged, Irish.

Old 06-29-2011, 04:31 PM   #7
pgr8dnlvr
Very nice collection! I'm glad you started this forum. I think that the Puget Sound may be the closest reptile group to me that I might be able to participate in some events! It's about a 3 hour drive South for me, and I can't bring any of my critters with me though!

Sure enjoyed the last reptile show I attended down there! Very well done, ALMOST as good as some of the Alberta shows up here and much closer to me!

Old 07-10-2011, 04:50 PM   #8
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by pgr8dnlvr View Post
Very nice collection! I'm glad you started this forum. I think that the Puget Sound may be the closest reptile group to me that I might be able to participate in some events! It's about a 3 hour drive South for me, and I can't bring any of my critters with me though!

Sure enjoyed the last reptile show I attended down there! Very well done, ALMOST as good as some of the Alberta shows up here and much closer to me!
Thank you! It would be great if you could visit! Some of us get together on a fairly regular basis.

Here's another future breeder. He's a gorgeous little Okeetee from my friend Irish. He's out of her first ever bred clutch, from a Abbotts Okeetee X Love line Okeetee pairing. He was the second hatched out of 2 babies. He apparently came out ready to fight. LOL This little one has 'tude!

He doesn't have a name yet, but I'm working on it.
He's going to be stunning!

Thanks again Irish!
P.S. He ate his first meal last night!

Old 07-10-2011, 05:16 PM   #9
snakewispera snr
Heather.
Please don't take too much offence to this....
I can do .... To the point.. Sarky... funny sometimes, but what I mean seems to go all around the houses before it gets home and everyone has lost the meaning to the plot before it gets there....... And lots of full stops and no other punctuation isn't helpful either.....
But...
People arrive here (C.S.com) and play for a while and what ever.... Post lots of pics... Talk the talk and then ????
Others arrive and you don't really notice them.... They are pleasant.. Never offensive and you may notice a snake or two you like, that they own. biatch.lol
Then one day you realise they are a proper addict. Not a hoarder or a collector but a
player......
Welcome to the game.....
You really snuck up on us girl........

Old 07-11-2011, 12:49 AM   #10
MysticExotics
Thank you Mike That really means a lot to me, coming from you.
I am glad to be here & will forever cherish the people that have been brought into my life here, even if I never meet them in person.
I have learned so much from many here & still have so much more to learn. I hope to make as much of a difference for others, as many of you have for me.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google