CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Breeding/Egg Production & Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Breeding/Egg Production & Care Any topics concerning breeding of the cornsnake, brumation, egg laying, or issues concerning problems in any step along the way.

Hip hip horray! I finally got my first pip today!

Old 07-26-2011, 09:15 AM   #21
MommyEtc
So cute . Congratulations!

Old 07-26-2011, 04:21 PM   #22
wildlifephotographer
Well, it's been a very very long morning and day for me. The first little guy finally came out of it's egg shell around 9:30am this morning. He/she has the perfect calm sweet personality that I so love in corns. It's very curious and calm. And I definently say it's a Anery. Around 6:30am there was another little pip sticking it's nose out and when I got up around 3:30PM this afternoon there were two more pips. So now I have three little noses poking out and one fully merged baby.

Old 07-26-2011, 04:23 PM   #23
wildlifephotographer
From what I can tell I see another anery, a normal colored baby, and one that's really hard to see well, but it might be a Amel, it's got a lighter/orange/pink looking nose to it.

Old 07-26-2011, 04:28 PM   #24
wildlifephotographer
Thank you everyone for the congrats! This is the first time I got this far with incubating eggs, so I am just overjoyed and tinkled pink. I think I might have gotten 1 hr of sleep so it's not easy to sleep when yr as excited as I am about bringing a life into the world. It's amazing , the first little guy/gal is so so so tiny. But it was so cool to hold him when he came all the way out of it's shell, he/she is the pefect little corn snake.

Old 07-26-2011, 05:21 PM   #25
Kali
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildlifephotographer View Post
Thank you everyone for the congrats! This is the first time I got this far with incubating eggs, so I am just overjoyed and tinkled pink. I think I might have gotten 1 hr of sleep so it's not easy to sleep when yr as excited as I am about bringing a life into the world. It's amazing , the first little guy/gal is so so so tiny. But it was so cool to hold him when he came all the way out of it's shell, he/she is the pefect little corn snake.
tinkled pink?? LOL
never heard that before

Old 07-26-2011, 08:11 PM   #26
wildlifephotographer
Kali, it's a expression just another way of saying very thrilled/excited. So now I still only have one fully out of it's eggs, the first little pip of yesturday. The second one is most likely another Anery, the third one looks much more like a normal, the fourth one looks definently like a snow now that I was able to see more of it's head. And another one pipped and it's looking like maybe a normal or another Anery.

Old 07-26-2011, 08:13 PM   #27
wildlifephotographer
So far, possibly got 2-3 Anery's, 1 snow, and 1 normal. Will post pics soon.

Old 07-26-2011, 09:21 PM   #28
Christen
So both your snakes are het amel too! AWESOME!!

Old 07-27-2011, 05:02 PM   #29
wildlifephotographer
Here is a pic of baby 1, #2, #3. And a fourth one is about to emerge here shortly. First two pics are of baby 1, and the 3 pic is baby 2, and the last pic is of the snow. I have one that's getting ready to come out soon, it looks to be a normal, and then I also have three more pips.

Old 07-27-2011, 05:40 PM   #30
Kali
little beauties you have there

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google