CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Breeding/Egg Production & Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Breeding/Egg Production & Care Any topics concerning breeding of the cornsnake, brumation, egg laying, or issues concerning problems in any step along the way.

2012 breeding thread

Old 04-09-2012, 09:30 AM   #11
diamondlil
Norwood (anery) and Belle Starr (het blood, anery) hooked up, Polly and Joe (bloods het amel) hooked up, Also paired Polly with Lola for more het christmas bloods, Dolly Parton and Johnny Cash (upper keys) hooked up, Billy and Silk (het christmas, het blood) hooked up, Annie (ghost mot) hooked up both with Bonanza (ghostblood) and Texas Pete (amel stripe)
I decided to risk breeding diamond Lil, my snow this year, so she's with Butch (anery het amel).

Old 04-10-2012, 03:56 AM   #12
diamondlil
Thank the baby cheeses for my photo records! I wanted to seperate Billy and Silk to check if she was showing any signs of eggs. Cue one confused owner with 2 almost identical snakes. Luckily their head patterns are different enough that drawing a little plan and comparing them did the trick. No signs of eggies yet, so back together as a pair for now, with the 'head pattern plan' taped to the tub

Old 04-19-2012, 12:55 PM   #13
diamondlil
Fingers crossed, looks like Sundance is going into her prelay shed. I can't believe how late my season is compared to people with pipies already!

Old 04-19-2012, 01:04 PM   #14
Nanci
You should see if you can tell them apart by tail shape. Just for fun. I can also tell nearly-identical snakes apart by weight.

Old 04-19-2012, 01:29 PM   #15
diamondlil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
You should see if you can tell them apart by tail shape. Just for fun. I can also tell nearly-identical snakes apart by weight.
Good idea, I'll give it a go and compare to the very high-tech head-pattern plans taped on their honeymoon tub!

Old 04-24-2012, 12:28 PM   #16
diamondlil
Sundance has shed and is making swirls in her laybox!

Old 04-26-2012, 12:48 PM   #17
diamondlil
2 little slugs from Silk Miller, laid outside the laybox. She's as big as a house so here's hoping there are nicer eggs to come along.......

Old 04-27-2012, 12:00 PM   #18
diamondlil
Faith is laying! I wouldn't usually disturb a laying female but she's so busy swirling she'd buried this egg. I mated her Billy with her sibling so this is the result of het Christmas/anery/diffused

Old 04-28-2012, 02:49 AM   #19
diamondlil
A slug from Faith this morning, nothing else out yet but an egg shape right at her vent.

Old 04-28-2012, 07:02 AM   #20
diamondlil
4 more eggs from Faith, 3 good, 1 not so sure........

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google