• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"A Stripe With No Name"

rich333

They Are Coming!!!
Can Anyone Help?

Attachments

• stripe1.JPG
    stripe1.JPG
    190.7 KB · Views: 132
  • stripe2.JPG
    stripe2.JPG
    219.9 KB · Views: 135
  • stripe3.JPG
    stripe3.JPG
    184 KB · Views: 132
  • stripe4.JPG
    stripe4.JPG
    226.7 KB · Views: 134
  • stripe5.JPG
    stripe5.JPG
    211.8 KB · Views: 134
Honestly? LoL, I'd name it Egghead due to the white on it's head. Which by the way I find striking especially the way the stripes come from it with that little spot in the middle. I wish the little guy was mine, gorgeous little one for sure.

I would call it mine!!!!!!!!!! And if it was mine I would name it Mercury or Quick Silver for the color of the eyes.

lol...What is it for one thing?

Chris,

The pairing was Lavender Het Diffusion,Charcoal,Stripe X Same.

Possible Phenotypes:

Lavender (nope)
Lavender Stripe (Maybe?)
Charcoal Lavender (Nope)
Charcoal Lavender Stripe (??????)
Plasma (Nope)
Plasma stripe (Don't think so)
Lavender Pewter (Nope)
Lavender Pewter Stripe (Don't think so) ( That might be the other stripe! hehehe)

What a cutie, I love the beautiful buggy eyes! Don't have any name ideas though...Mercury is nice.

Back