CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Mystic Exotics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Mystic Exotics Welcome! Mystic Exotics is a small, home-based business in the PNW. Here you will find photos of my animals, breeding projects, and occasional random fun stuff. Thank you for visiting!

When everyone else has eggs hatching....

Old 09-19-2013, 10:12 PM   #21
rich333
Waiting...........

Old 09-19-2013, 10:16 PM   #22
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich333 View Post
Waiting...........
The nice thing about being preoccupied with the not-so-short-sale, is I haven't been obsessed with the eggs (until recently). LOL

Old 09-20-2013, 10:34 AM   #23
screamindemon17
Waiting patiently to see coral tess.. Im still waiting On a clutch of butter x hypo. But out of 4 eggs 2 look like slugs one is even dimpling while the rest are long and fat but got 15 days left tell day 60 and they were at 79° to 81°so give a few days

Old 09-20-2013, 07:41 PM   #24
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by screamindemon17 View Post
Waiting patiently to see coral tess.. Im still waiting On a clutch of butter x hypo. But out of 4 eggs 2 look like slugs one is even dimpling while the rest are long and fat but got 15 days left tell day 60 and they were at 79° to 81°so give a few days
These are 1st generation, & won't be Coral's. There might be some fabulous coloring on the babies, between the Coral and het/homo Cayenne Fire, but I think the 2nd generation of babies is where I will see them really start to look awesome.

How's the humidity in the incubator box? I wouldn't think you would get dimpling on eggs that early, unless humidity was too low, or if there's something wrong with the egg.
Mine are still plump, so I think I have at least another week or so for mine.

Old 09-20-2013, 09:05 PM   #25
screamindemon17
The humidity is 72% and no veins in the dimpling egg but the other one has a few veins but yellow

Old 09-21-2013, 12:35 PM   #26
Chet
My eggs took forever to hatch this year even in an incubator... I'm excited for both of you! very cool! Waiting is a good test of patience.

Old 09-21-2013, 02:47 PM   #27
MysticExotics
Thanks Chet! Yes, it definitely is a test of patience. LOL

Luckily, I've been very preoccupied with trying to buy this house, that it's kept my mind on that, so I'm not checking the eggs every 5 minutes.

Old 09-21-2013, 03:29 PM   #28
Chip
My fastest corn clutch was 74 days this year. Don't know why so many of us had slow incubation...

Old 09-21-2013, 03:32 PM   #29
Chip
Cinead definitely has red factor/mask/coat/something going on! You're going to have some neat babies!

Old 09-21-2013, 03:40 PM   #30
MysticExotics
I kinda hope they go past 70 days, because that will mean they hatch after my tentative moving date.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google