• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Starting a progression thread for my female corn

The house plant pic is lovely.... but I still love the pic of her poking her head out - she's gorgeous :D

awee!

I love how you give her a little hide to curl up in at your desk, very sweet of you, ;)
lol awesome photos, she's one very spoiled and loved little snake!

Cleaned and rearranged her tank today, snapped a few pics of her and of the tank :)
tumblr_muoh23DkoY1s9amz4o3_500.jpg

tumblr_muoh23DkoY1s9amz4o4_500.jpg

tumblr_muoh23DkoY1s9amz4o2_500.jpg

tumblr_muoh23DkoY1s9amz4o6_500.jpg

tumblr_muoh23DkoY1s9amz4o8_500.jpg

tumblr_muoh23DkoY1s9amz4o1_500.jpg

tumblr_muoh23DkoY1s9amz4o5_500.jpg

tumblr_muoh23DkoY1s9amz4o10_500.jpg

tumblr_muoh23DkoY1s9amz4o9_500.jpg

Her other hide was still on my desk when I took these, it's back in with her now :)

So I didn't realize what a difference a month could make! Took a few pictures today, and decided to compare a similar picture to one of the first I took of her, and here are the results:
tumblr_murzovrLj21s9amz4o1_1280.jpg

Look at the difference, she is huge compared to what she was when I got her! I am still trying to figure out how old she is, if anyone could help me with that. She shed once before getting to me, and then she went into blue around the 20th of last month, and shed on the 27th. It was her second shed ever. How old do you think she is?

Also, here are just a few more pics because I went camera crazy again today :)
tumblr_murzovrLj21s9amz4o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_murzovrLj21s9amz4o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_murzovrLj21s9amz4o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_murzovrLj21s9amz4o5_1280.jpg

tumblr_mv3hsvtbM11s9amz4o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mv3hsvtbM11s9amz4o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mv3hsvtbM11s9amz4o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mv3hsvtbM11s9amz4o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_mv3hsvtbM11s9amz4o5_1280.jpg

tumblr_mv3hmmHDeg1s9amz4o2_1280.jpg

Just a few more pics! She has a knick in her scales a bit low on her neck, poor thing :/ I have no idea what caused it, so I'm going to go through her entire cage and make sure it is safe. But anyways, I have a sculpture of Toothless from How To Train Your Dragon and thought it would be fun to get a few pictures of her on it, and she seemed to think otherwise. Silly girl :p

So I just sat here and went through all the pics lol. What a cutie! I feel like I know her from all the picture. I love that you made little hides for her to stay in at your computer desk. May have to steal that idea :)

Thanks! Glad you like her :) It really is a good idea if you have a wiley corn but you want to hang out with them, she sits in there for hours at a time :)

More pictures!
jfMGl5Fh.jpg

fuPyfkSh.jpg

JL07cZRh.jpg

Back