CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Natural History/Field Observation
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Natural History/Field Observation Field observations of corn snakes, field collecting, or just general topics about the natural environment they are found in.

Photoshoot with a foxsnake

Old 06-24-2014, 01:06 AM   #21
Sindrik8x
Just posted in breeder section looking for who is selling the morphs/traits I'm looking for.

Miami Tessera is number one on my list, but going to have to hit the price point with shipping, so it may be over my head. If not, High White Reverse Okeetee, Amel Stripe or Sunglow Stripe (possibly), other Miami Phase selective bred line types or some type of zigzag. Definitely going to stick with cornsnakes for now.

I'm tight on money because the wife is career transitioning and between jobs right now and we have a five year old, plus mortage, hoa, bills, etc. living in one of the highest cost of living areas in the country (20 mins south of D.C.).

Old 06-24-2014, 01:12 AM   #22
spyderk
I would love one of Nanci's milksnake-phase Miamis. I have probably said that 10 times. But really, you can't go wrong with any Miami, so I hope you get one!

Old 06-24-2014, 01:14 AM   #23
Sindrik8x
That's what I figure. I'll probably target one with that beautiful full-on white color background, or the silver like Nanci has going. We'll see, all going to be on that cost factor and if I can chime in quick enough, haha.

I am so sorry for derailing your thread btw Spy. Never meant to turn it into this. Next time I'll pm thoughts, haha.

Old 06-25-2014, 11:20 AM   #24
spyderk
No problem!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google