CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

2015 Breeding Season

Old 06-25-2015, 09:39 PM   #51
ecreipeoj
Het Golden #1 x Het Golden

Target: Goldens

You did want to see the photo didn't you?

Old 06-25-2015, 09:45 PM   #52
ecreipeoj
Het Striped Orchid x Amel het Striped Sukissed Anery

Target: I guess Out Crossed Striped Sunkissed ph Anery Lavender.

Do you know that I have no plan what-so-ever when breeding season starts and just do this from the hip so to speak?

I do it in my head, with what I have. This male is the only one from a 2.1 Het Striped Orchid that proved to be SG free. The other two produced SG'ers.

He needed something to do, and he is nice. This female is not known to be het for Lava, so Outcross, to produce Striped Sunkissed.

Old 06-25-2015, 09:47 PM   #53
ecreipeoj
Ice Bloodred X Het Lava Lavender Bloodred

Target: Outcrossed Lava Bloodreds het Anery.

Old 06-25-2015, 09:52 PM   #54
ecreipeoj
Tessera het Topaz x Butter ph Lava Plasma Strawberry

Target: Caramel Tesseras and with a little luck, Topaz Tesseras.

If they popularity of Topaz over Amber is a contest, with me, then look at Topaz and see their Ruby Eyes and more jeweled appearance than Ambers.

Judge them, not me. I have a LOT, and they are different than Ambers in a very good way.

Old 06-25-2015, 10:09 PM   #55
ecreipeoj
YJ Tessera het Topaz x Topaz het Lavender ph Amel Strawberry

Target:Outcrossed Topaz Tessera.

Yes, don't the Topaz Het Lavender ph Amel Strawberry remind you of the Mystery Line.

They are related, some proved to be Normal het Opal, Strawberry, Lavender, Topaz, from breedings Caramel Bloodred X Lava het Anery.

The Caramel Bloodred was also het for Strawberry and Opal, add Lava and I had 1.2 with six hets and other phs.

I saved all of the combines and today we get to see what they produce. I still like the Strawberry Bloodreds het Topaz, I produced from this line. I need to take some pictures.

Lava Lavender Caramel Bloodreds are pretty light/clear. What are we going to call them? Some are very pink, and some are like Crystal.

Do you like Lavamel? I don't, so don't blame me for the name, it didn't come from me. Come up with a better name, and I am in.

Old 06-26-2015, 02:47 AM   #56
ecreipeoj
Topaz Bloodred het Straw x Bloodred het Butter Straw Lavender

Target: Strawberry Bloodred het Topaz

Old 06-26-2015, 02:50 AM   #57
ecreipeoj
Topaz het Straw Bloodred x Lavender het Topaz Bloodred

Target: Topaz Bloodred, other genes keep proving out as this line breeds on.

Old 06-26-2015, 02:55 AM   #58
ecreipeoj
Magma ph Charcoal x Anery het Striped Lava Lavender Blood

Target: Out crossed Magmas.

I like that name, who came up with it?

I had this guy, and several females with these genes. He wanted to help and I only breed my males at the most, 2 days apart.

Can you see how YJ, is effecting Magma here? I have Magmas that are much cooler, which would make them red. RedCoat Magmas without YJ, look different than this male.

Old 06-26-2015, 03:04 AM   #59
ecreipeoj
Lava Lavender Caramel het Fire x Anery het Striped Lava Lavender Blood

Target: Outcrossed Lava Lavender Bloodred het Anery Caramel

If I get some of these genes mixed up and you see something that is not possible, point it out, so I can corrected it.

What is the rule, for which way to list genes.

This female could be an Anery het Striped Lava Plasma or Anery het Lava Lav Striped Bloodred.

What are we going to call a Lava "Ameretto" (Hypo Lavender Caramel), When Lava is used instead of Hypo. They look close to a Blizzard, but look like what mineral?

Old 06-26-2015, 01:58 PM   #60
Mitchell Mulks
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecreipeoj View Post
Target: Out crossed Magmas.

I like that name, who came up with it?

I had this guy, and several females with these genes. He wanted to help and I only breed my males at the most, 2 days apart.

Can you see how YJ, is effecting Magma here? I have Magmas that are much cooler, which would make them red. RedCoat Magmas without YJ, look different than this male.
Well, I guess I get to toot my own horn, as I coined the name about three years ago. It seemed at the time that that should be the trade name for an all red lava! Glad you like it.

Very nice season you seem to be having already. It'll be great to see your hatchlings. Btw, do you happen to know the possible hets that female topaz motley I got from you might be carrying?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google