• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Corn Snake Success at Tinley!

Yeah ... it's always nice to have a 'birth' day!
Mine is 3 months old as of yesterday!

Congrats. Happy 3 month birthday to Loopy! I saw he's eating like a big boy now :D.

Small aside, one thing I love here is going on the journey with others. I'm not going to try to name all the snakes I follow here, cause I'd accidentally leave someone out and then they'd think I didn't care; but I love seeing the progess and hearing their stories.

Loopy is definitely one special boy. I know others feel the same about my scale babies. Special stuff here for sure.

Well, I didn't have to wait long for that!

Funny what you don't see when you are not looking for it. It must have been there this morning when I found Cleo in the cork round. She's still snoozing in there. Beautiful and complete :D

picture.php

I got the date, it was a 2 and not a Z!

Thank you Sandi at Reptiles by Mack:

"Thank you for coming out to the show and for your purchase. That is a gorgeous snake.

The number on the bottom is the Julian date. The Julian calendar goes by days. So she was hatched on the 240th day of 2015. I do believe that is August 28!"

Congratulations on the new baby! Take lots of pictures- she is going to change SO MUCH!!! Butter motley is one of my favorite morphs. So gorgeous.

Congratulations on the new baby! Take lots of pictures- she is going to change SO MUCH!!! Butter motley is one of my favorite morphs. So gorgeous.

Thank you. Will do on the pics. Can't help myself there. Progression thread to start soon. Glad you like the morph. Though I had read the basics about motleys, I didn't know much about butters. The more I learn about butter motleys the more I appreciate the genetics involved.

So happy for you and Cleo to have found each other! She's beautiful!

Thank you. Speaking metaphorically, when I saw her in her deli cup at the booth, it felt like a beam of light pointed to her. Then I held her... :)

I'm so happy you found Miss Cleo. Her coloring is just exquisite! She lucked out and got a wonderful snake momma :)

Thank you so much. She's travelling around the viv enough that I have no doubt that she's acclimating, and most importantly can find the water.

On the coloring, I agree of course! This is one of the morphs that does change a lot. She will be quite yellow as an adult. I know the old timers know this, but I just learned that because butters are caramel and amel, if it weren't for Rich Z, there would be no caramels and therefore no butters (as well as no cornsnakes.com).

Congrats on the new pickup! I am jealous that you got to go to Tinley! I was there 2 years ago, it was so much fun!

I would love to be able to go to Tinley or Daytona sometime but it's not likely to happen.

Cleo is so cute! Glad to see you found another snake to keep you company! (Now if Dolly comes back you'll be all set!)

You got to see palmettos too, that's so cool!...so expensive though x_x They are very pretty.

I am soo jelly!!! You got to see Brian! From BHB!!!!
Alsoo lovveee Demeter!! Such a pretty thing :)

Back