CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

All Ohio Reptile Show - Oct. 24

Old 10-13-2015, 06:41 PM   #1
Dragonling
All Ohio Reptile Show - Oct. 24

I'm planning to attend the All Ohio Reptile Show in Columbus on Oct. 24 and I was curious if anyone in the area wanted to join me. The last time I went it was mostly ball pythons and geckos, but it was still a fun time, and it would be awesome to geek out with other nearby corn snake lovers.

Old 10-18-2015, 01:35 PM   #2
Xx_sw3ga_xX
D; I wanna go but I probably cant

Old 10-18-2015, 03:48 PM   #3
Dingus Mgee
I am coming down from Kent to deliver some snake. Am going to bring Lastyears cinderazzo.

Old 10-18-2015, 06:00 PM   #4
Dragonling
Oh? Perhaps we'll run into each other then.

Old 10-18-2015, 07:58 PM   #5
Dingus Mgee
that would be cool. I may bring a few others to see if anybody wants a few.

Old 10-22-2015, 01:18 AM   #6
Hikari
It'd be fun to go, but I have work so I can't. Plus, I'd be sad that I couldn't bring anything home after driving all the way out there, LOL! Although I've barely had Lily for a month and already kinda want to get a second snake. They're so fun! (But I must resist...there's no room anyways. T-T )

Old 10-23-2015, 08:09 PM   #7
Dragonling
We're gonna be there around 10am if anyone else is still going. I took a crappy selfie so ya'll can find me. I'll be wearing this hat:

Old 10-24-2015, 06:19 AM   #8
Dingus Mgee
I will be there around noon.

Old 10-24-2015, 11:45 AM   #9
Dragonling
Unfortunately we got done faster than I anticipated so we left a few mins ago. Didn't get to see anyone. I did hold quite a few snakes though! Pics later tonight!

Old 10-24-2015, 05:35 PM   #10
Dragonling
Pretty little gray banded king:

Hypo lavender boy (his peachy background didn't really show very well under these lights):

Nile Monitor baby:

Vanishing stripe amel that wouldn't hold still for a nanosecond lol:

White-sided bull snake:

And my favorite from the show, a WC sunbeam snake! His iridescence didn't really show very well on camera. I love these guys!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google