• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

DIY Large snake hide

:eatsmiley
I just used water and the first coat is quite runny and doesn't cover flat area's to well but gets in all the knooks and crannies.

The second coat is more of a Mcdondalds milkshake thickness and coats much better.

No problems with subsequent coats as they know have a base to build on.

I did think of adding pva to the mix but decided not to incase I decide to paint it.

PVA will be last to seal it all.

Thanks! I appreciate the help! :)
~Beau

Not much done today just gave it a wash in a very watered down Burnt Umber acrylic paint.

Will start coating in pva tomorrow.

TY2QwJ.jpg

LWZ033.jpg

Ufc4fs.jpg

That is amazing. Quite professional. And tailor made to your snake's needs. Bravo.

Back