CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

Me & My Snake

Old 09-27-2005, 02:14 PM   #1
JANAM09
Smile Me & My Snake

Hello - My name is Jana. I've had my corn for a little over a year. Bought him as a tiny hatchling, and, boy, has he grown! It's funny how I read posts about snake personalities - it is so true. Some days he likes me and shoots right up my arm when I put it into his tank. Other days he "yells" at me to get out. It's pretty funny, sometimes frustrating though since he's a bit unpredictable. He's never bitten me though, which I'm pretty happy about.

I just realized that I didn't mention my snake's name. It's Champ. I'm not sure if it is a male or female. Any signs that I can look out for to figure that out?

Anyways, this forum has been extremely helpful as I didn't know ANYTHING about snakes before getting Champ. I'm actually still learning. When I have free time, which is pretty rare, I like to jump on to this site and read the posts. I want to make sure that I'm doing all of the right things to have a happy healthy snake.

See you all on the message boards,
Jana

Old 09-27-2005, 06:06 PM   #2
MegF.
Welcome to the forum Jana. There's lots of great information here for people of all levels of snake keeping. Enjoy!

Old 09-27-2005, 10:08 PM   #3
stormi
Quote:
Originally Posted by JANAM09
Hello - My name is Jana. I've had my corn for a little over a year. Bought him as a tiny hatchling, and, boy, has he grown! It's funny how I read posts about snake personalities - it is so true. Some days he likes me and shoots right up my arm when I put it into his tank. Other days he "yells" at me to get out. It's pretty funny, sometimes frustrating though since he's a bit unpredictable. He's never bitten me though, which I'm pretty happy about.

I just realized that I didn't mention my snake's name. It's Champ. I'm not sure if it is a male or female. Any signs that I can look out for to figure that out?

Anyways, this forum has been extremely helpful as I didn't know ANYTHING about snakes before getting Champ. I'm actually still learning. When I have free time, which is pretty rare, I like to jump on to this site and read the posts. I want to make sure that I'm doing all of the right things to have a happy healthy snake.

See you all on the message boards,
Jana
welcome

Old 09-28-2005, 09:35 AM   #4
JANAM09
thanks for the welcome messages!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google