CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

Just joined...

Old 09-28-2005, 08:52 AM   #1
broken_20_2
Talking Just joined...

Hey everyone. I just joined this forum today and wanted to say "Hi". A little about us...

My name is Dan. I live with my girlfriend Ashley and her two kids, Kien (14 months) and Alice (5 years). We recently bought two corns, a Crimson (my snake, named Naga) and a Snow (Ashley's, not yet named). I have always wanted a snake, and since we have our own house, I thought it was the perfect time. Alice (thankfully) loves the snakes, and Kien is to young to really appreciate them.

I'm not sure what else to say, I'm sure you will be hearing more from me since I am a first time snake owner with LOTS of questions. I'd like to post a few pics of naga, but I'm not sure how to insert the picture. Help? Talk to you later....

Dan

Old 09-28-2005, 10:36 AM   #2
Dminor9
Welcome to the Forums! In answer to your question about posting pics, at the bottom of the main Fourms page is " How Do I..." Go to that part of the forum and you will find answers to lots of questions on how to use the forums and it's many features. Once again...Welcome......

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google