CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

$20 Normal (Worth Every Penny)

Old 12-19-2005, 02:12 PM   #11
Roy Munson
Thanks for the great comments, guys. I really like her a lot too.

Old 12-19-2005, 02:39 PM   #12
bryanc

Dean what camera do you use? I love the clarity of all of your pics and as my collection grows I'd like to be able to start taking pics of them with a better camera.

Thanks!

Beautiful snake BTW!

Old 12-19-2005, 02:52 PM   #13
Roy Munson
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanc

Dean what camera do you use? I love the clarity of all of your pics and as my collection grows I'd like to be able to start taking pics of them with a better camera.

Thanks!

Beautiful snake BTW!
Thanks. I use a Fuji Finepix S3100. I don't know much about cameras, so I couldn't tell you if it's a good one or not. Works for me.

Old 12-19-2005, 04:57 PM   #14
wikkedkornman
that's a nice looking normal, definately worth 20 dollars. You must have some kind of craving for attention, I've never seen anyone post as many pics as you do. i can see why you want to show them all off, but c'mon is EVERY day really necessary ?

Old 12-19-2005, 07:06 PM   #15
ultimuttone
Quote:
Originally Posted by wikkedkornman
that's a nice looking normal, definately worth 20 dollars. You must have some kind of craving for attention, I've never seen anyone post as many pics as you do. i can see why you want to show them all off, but c'mon is EVERY day really necessary ?
We love the pics, keep em coming! Especially Hal and Helen

Old 12-19-2005, 07:09 PM   #16
Roy Munson
Quote:
Originally Posted by wikkedkornman
Thanks for the comment about the normal.

And now on to your second supposition. After all, a winky is only worth a 20% reduction in impact at most...

I do have a craving for attention-- for corn snake attention. I am the most self-effacing person you could meet in actual (vs. virtual) life. It's not because I'm shy... I'm not. It's because I don't give two bleeps about most other peoples' interests, and I do my best to avoid being exposed to them. Most other people seem to do a great job of meeting me halfway on this-- they don't give two bleeps about my interests either. So I join a virtual community of people who share one of my most major interests: corns. Here, I feel I can be as whacked-out passionate as I want to be about this object of my fascination. And it's generally acceptable. Now there may be a few people here who find my level of fascination unacceptable, or incomprehensible. To them I say: if you're sick of looking at corn snakes, go to some other discussion board. If you're sick of my snakes specifically, don't open a thread by me in the photo gallery. It's so easy, really.

Old 12-19-2005, 07:53 PM   #17
Roy Munson
Here's a novel member pic link you should appreciate, wkm:

new

Old 12-19-2005, 08:00 PM   #18
cka
hmmm...corn snake pictures...in a photo gallery...on a..........wait for it.............corn snake web site ...whats gonna happen here when it's WARM out and Dean can take pics in a "natural" setting(s) ...lol keep 'em coming, bud :*)

Old 12-19-2005, 08:11 PM   #19
Roy Munson
Quote:
Originally Posted by cka
hmmm...corn snake pictures...in a photo gallery...on a..........wait for it.............corn snake web site ...whats gonna happen here when it's WARM out and Dean can take pics in a "natural" setting(s) ...lol keep 'em coming, bud :*)
Thanks. I see things exactly as you do. But I don't think that the wikkedcornman (who isn't as wicked a corn man as I am) meant any harm. He just isn't as "wicked" into corns as his name might imply, or he wouldn't have made the comment in the first place. I'm "wicked" into corns, and my posting supports that.

Old 12-19-2005, 08:13 PM   #20
Jimmy Johnson
Roy

Keep 'em comming.

That is exactly why we click on posts in the Corn snake PHOTO GALLERY now isn't it.
Every day
Every hour
the more the better.
Very nice "natural"...definitely worth the money.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google