CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

$20 Normal (Worth Every Penny)

Old 12-19-2005, 08:22 PM   #21
Roy Munson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Johnson
Keep 'em comming.

That is exactly why we click on posts in the Corn snake PHOTO GALLERY now isn't it.
Every day
Every hour
the more the better.
Very nice "natural"...definitely worth the money.
Thanks. I had a few other things to say, but you said them better. Thanks.

-Dean

Old 12-19-2005, 09:56 PM   #22
dwyn127
Nice looking normal Dean.
My favorite snake is my female het snow I got from Dakota Corns. Her colors are awsome with some bright redish orange. She thinks she's a ball python; curls up in my arms for 30 minutes at a time.

Old 12-19-2005, 09:59 PM   #23
dwyn127
By the way, he's obviously been well fed!

Old 12-19-2005, 10:20 PM   #24
Roy Munson
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwyn127
By the way, he's obviously been well fed!
I'd say so. Neither of our normals in this thread looks like it will expire soon from starvation.

Old 12-19-2005, 10:31 PM   #25
TandJ
I would say that one was worth every penny.. Nice snakes guys, I just kick a kick out seeing the pics..

Regards..

Old 12-20-2005, 01:19 PM   #26
wikkedkornman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Munson
Thanks. I see things exactly as you do. But I don't think that the wikkedcornman (who isn't as wicked a corn man as I am) meant any harm. He just isn't as "wicked" into corns as his name might imply, or he wouldn't have made the comment in the first place. I'm "wicked" into corns, and my posting supports that.

no harm meant. my screen name isn't meant to reflect on my love of corns in any way. by the way it's wikkedkornman, with a "k", not a "c". i chose that name cuz i'm, well, not a "nice" person most of the time. i speak my mind with little to no regard on what kind of effect it may have in the long run, and i'm perfectly willing to deal with any repercussions/consequences that may arise from my "shooting off at the mouth".

i like your photos and i think you have a very nice looking collection, i just don't see the point in posting pics of the collection every single day. sometimes less is more admit it, you just love to have people "oohing and ahhing" at your photos - and there's nothing wrong with that, if that's what you need for your own sense of self confidence, or whatever you want to call it( i call it stroking the ego).

Old 12-20-2005, 01:35 PM   #27
bribrian
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Munson
Here's a novel member pic link you should appreciate, wkm:

new
Brilliant..........

I'm new into corns & i can't get enough pics so as long as your not in the photo's in your birthday suit, keep them coming. Unless your blond 6'2" 36/24/36..............

Old 12-20-2005, 01:58 PM   #28
mbdorfer
Quote:
Originally Posted by wikkedkornman
i like your photos and i think you have a very nice looking collection, i just don't see the point in posting pics of the collection every single day. sometimes less is more admit it, you just love to have people "oohing and ahhing" at your photos - and there's nothing wrong with that, if that's what you need for your own sense of self confidence, or whatever you want to call it( i call it stroking the ego).
Try as I may, I fail to see the connection between frequent pictures of Dean's snakes and his ego
I think I'll post some more photos myself!

Old 12-20-2005, 02:17 PM   #29
Roy Munson
Quote:
Originally Posted by wikkedkornman
no harm meant.
None taken.

Quote:
my screen name isn't meant to reflect on my love of corns in any way. by the way it's wikkedkornman, with a "k", not a "c". i chose that name cuz i'm, well, not a "nice" person most of the time. i speak my mind with little to no regard on what kind of effect it may have in the long run, and i'm perfectly willing to deal with any repercussions/consequences that may arise from my "shooting off at the mouth".
Cool. You'll have to forgive me for being blunt as well...

[quote]
Quote:
i like your photos and i think you have a very nice looking collection, i just don't see the point in posting pics of the collection every single day.
The terms of service I agreed to when I registered here placed me under no obligation to post in a manner consistent with what you consider relevant or reasonable.

Quote:
sometimes less is more
Sometimes. But most times more is more.

Quote:
admit it, you just love to have people "oohing and ahhing" at your photos - and there's nothing wrong with that, if that's what you need for your own sense of self confidence, or whatever you want to call it( i call it stroking the ego).
Speaking your mind is one thing, but offering speculative public psychoanalyses of your fellow forum members is something else. Just because it looks like ego-stroking to you doesn't mean that's what it is. It's truly baffling to me that you think you know me well enough to publicly discuss my self confidence needs! I'd stick to discussing corn snakes here, and join a psychology forum to fulfill your need to offer psyche profiles on strangers.

Old 12-20-2005, 05:15 PM   #30
wikkedkornman
hit a nerve did i? sorry man, just calling it as i see it. you can't tell me that it's not self fulfilling in the least to have tons of people compliment you. i have no problem with someone doing something(s) to "stroke the ego" (everyone needs a boost from time to time), but they should atleast be able to acknowledge that that's what they're doing.

if i have offended you in any way dean, sorry.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google