CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

$20 Normal (Worth Every Penny)

Old 12-20-2005, 06:50 PM   #31
Roy Munson
Quote:
Originally Posted by wikkedkornman
hit a nerve did i? sorry man, just calling it as i see it. you can't tell me that it's not self fulfilling in the least to have tons of people compliment you. i have no problem with someone doing something(s) to "stroke the ego" (everyone needs a boost from time to time), but they should atleast be able to acknowledge that that's what they're doing.

if i have offended you in any way dean, sorry.
I'm not offended. We're still "corn snake brothers".

But I still think you missed my whole point. Why must I acknowledge that I post pics to stroke my ego? It's not true, but I really don't owe you an alternate explanation. In fact, I don't owe you any explanation. That was my point. But heck, this isn't a principle worth fighting for, so...

If you still demand some kind of acknowledgement, and won't rest until you get it (), I should point out that I've already provided it to you in post #16:

Quote:
Originally Posted by roy, post #16
I do have a craving for attention-- for corn snake attention.
I really dig my snakes, and I'm happy when other people do too. But I've given the various breeders 99% of the credit, and I regularly admit that if I take decent pics, it's because my camera is doing something right. My ego is hardly involved. I'm happy that my snakes can be enjoyed by more people than just me, so I find the comments satisfying. One aspect in which I can take full credit is that I've got the whole pic taking, downloading, resizing and posting thing down to a pretty efficient process. I can take out a snake now, and post ten halfway-decent pics of him within five or ten minutes.

So I gave you an explanation anyway, man. I hope you can see my side of it. If not, it's not that big a deal. Peace.

Old 12-20-2005, 07:25 PM   #32
ultimuttone
I doubt that you have offended Dean with your gibberish, but you have offended me.
I enjoy seeing everyone's pics, post more than a few of my own. That is one of the reasons I love coming to this forum everyday. Dean has a wonderful collection that he is proud of, and we enjoy the pics. Plain and simple. Just as we enjoy Susan's pics in her "special tree", Mike's hairy arm pics, and all the so-so pics of excited new corn owners. That is why there is a Photo Gallery.
It really bites my butt that anyone would come in here, with their own ego boosting claims
Quote:
by the way it's wikkedkornman, with a "k", not a "c". i chose that name cuz i'm, well, not a "nice" person most of the time. i speak my mind with little to no regard on what kind of effect it may have in the long run, and i'm perfectly willing to deal with any repercussions/consequences that may arise from my "shooting off at the mouth".
making harassing statements against any other member here. If you have a problem with someone's pics, don't look. You have a problem with someone on here, take it somewhere else. You want to boost your own ego by being "not a nice person", there is another forum that would probably enjoy your antics, but I don't believe the people here do.
So from a very "nice" person, back off and have a great freaking holiday

Old 12-20-2005, 07:36 PM   #33
Slippery Ernie
This is the Photo Gallery forum! Post pictures!

Old 12-20-2005, 08:02 PM   #34
cka
Quote:
You must have some kind of craving for attention
Quote:
admit it, you just love to have people "oohing and ahhing" at your photos - and there's nothing wrong with that, if that's what you need for your own sense of self confidence, or whatever you want to call it( i call it stroking the ego).
Quote:
hit a nerve did i? sorry man, just calling it as i see it. you can't tell me that it's not self fulfilling in the least to have tons of people compliment you.
Pretty antagonistic posting, really...but seeing as how
Quote:
in a year or 2 i will be producing ultramel-charcoal-bloodreds. has anyone done this before? can someone give me an idea of what they may look like?

i will also be producing amel-lavender-bloodreds. same questions as above.

last but not least will be striped ultramel-caramels. same questions as above.

thank you for any info you people can give me.
instead of trying to make your self feel a lil bit better by trying to "subtly" put down another member for having the gall to want to share his excitement over his snakes on, yes I'll say it again...A CORN SNAKE website why don't you join the fun and post a few pics of yours?

Old 12-20-2005, 08:26 PM   #35
tat2d1
i like your pics, keep em coming!

Old 12-21-2005, 01:01 PM   #36
wikkedkornman
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimuttone
I doubt that you have offended Dean with your gibberish, but you have offended me.

well, seeing as to how i wasn't talking to you, about you, or towards you i don't care if you're offended. you'll survive i'm sure.

Old 12-21-2005, 01:05 PM   #37
wikkedkornman
Quote:
Originally Posted by cka
Pretty antagonistic posting, really... why don't you join the fun and post a few pics of yours?

oh, i'm most definately an antagonist, i don't deny that. i think i've said on more than 1 occasion that i don't have a digital camera so that's why i haven't posted photos. i also think in that post about the ultramel combos i plan to produce that i corrected myself that it would be closer to 5 years before i produce those, if i don't end up selling off the hets before then. so far the ultramel combos haven't really impressed me all that much.

Old 12-21-2005, 02:27 PM   #38
Virago
is this the photo gallery??????

everyone post more pics..... I love them all!

Old 12-21-2005, 06:22 PM   #39
2i2_D3gr33s
Here's a pic....

Or did you mean pic's of snakes? lol.

By the way, if anyone wants to put me down to feel better about yourself, go ahead, I've been drinking and don't care anyway.....

Old 12-22-2005, 01:41 AM   #40
Rich Z
Quote:
that's a nice looking normal, definately worth 20 dollars. You must have some kind of craving for attention, I've never seen anyone post as many pics as you do. i can see why you want to show them all off, but c'mon is EVERY day really necessary ?
Maybe when you start paying the bills around here then YOU can concern yourself about how someone utilizes the resources of this forum.

I don't have a problem with someone posting a bunch of photos on this site. Maybe that's why I set up a PHOTO GALLERY here. Ya think?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google