CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

!!!WEW!!! My first eggs ever!

Old 04-28-2006, 02:02 PM   #1
SnakeAround
!!!WEW!!! My first eggs ever!

This morning my okeetee phase lady gave me 15 healthy (and 1 suspected to be a slug) eggs! I could hardly feel they were there the day before yesterday and I think they are not quite big, but I love them! She looks like a flat tyre, I'm going to get her a mousy after posting this thread! I'm curious if she'll be hungry!

She dropped 11 days after shedding and about 7 weeks after introducing the male, so she read the cornsnake manual I think Below is a pic of how I found them this morning, they are savely in the incubator now! Had to wait all day to move them cause I really had to go to work (they were savely with their mommy in a humid nesting box). But at work after lunch I got very anxious cause I thought somehow they would get too hot cause I didn't measure temps when finding the eggs and lights would get on later.... man, it was the most nerve wracking afternoon of this year but at home I found them to be in a very nice temp after all (27 Celsius or 81 F).... phew

This gives hope for my emoryi lady that stopped eating since April 15 and is not showing any bulges..... she doesnt have too! I"ll only have to watch for the slightly changing shape of body, I know now

Old 04-28-2006, 02:08 PM   #2
Traci1
congratulations!! They look lovely!

Old 04-28-2006, 02:12 PM   #3
JoannaD
YAY! Finally! Congratulations!

Jo

Old 04-28-2006, 02:12 PM   #4
SnakeAround
tnx a lot!

Old 04-28-2006, 02:21 PM   #5
Roy Munson
Congrats Barbara!

I'm worried for those eggs though. I know you have that food fixation...

Old 04-28-2006, 02:24 PM   #6
Plissken
Congratulations!
It's so exciting to know you're bringing new life in to the world.
Well done on breeding your corns and good luck with the babies!
All the best

Old 04-28-2006, 02:44 PM   #7
SnakeAround
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Munson
Congrats Barbara!

I'm worried for those eggs though. I know you have that food fixation...
Mmmm... how would fried corn eggs taste?

You're funny! But I did not relate their looks with some food item....... yet Good thing Easter is over

Tnx you all!

Old 04-28-2006, 02:45 PM   #8
SnakeAround
By the way, the mommy is eating her mousie right now! Hurray! She deserved it

Old 04-28-2006, 02:46 PM   #9
Mary-Beth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blutengel
You're funny! But I did not relate their looks with some food item....... yet Good thing Easter is over

Congrats!

Old 04-28-2006, 03:41 PM   #10
cornsnakemaster28
CONGRADULATIONS!!!!

LOLOL and that's true they look like the ones in the cornsnake manuel.

Can I bother you to see mommy and Daddy??

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google