CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

$20 For Both!!!

Old 09-22-2008, 09:06 AM   #11
Calift
Wow....what a great find!! I'm happy you'll be able to provide them with a good home......Katja is very pretty too (as is the ghost)...nice names too! What do they mean?

Old 09-22-2008, 09:09 AM   #12
starsevol
Beautiful snakes! You stole 'em!

Old 09-22-2008, 11:04 AM   #13
tstephe3
wow.. dont get me wrong the ghost looks great. but the hypo (as we think) really caught my eye and is a beautiful looking snake. i love how there is barely any black around the saddles. but congrats on the rescue!

Old 09-22-2008, 11:23 AM   #14
EddieA
Great deal indeed!!! Thanks for sharing!

Old 09-22-2008, 12:42 PM   #15
michael couture
Yeah, great deal but the owners got a good deal too because you can't expect much money when it's a rescue and you don't care for the animals properly. And it's nicer to give the snakes proper care, than it is to sell them for 20$, congradulations.
I recently adoptped a dog (daschund mix), and he shows such gratitude for the new home. Especially compared to my spoiled German Shepherd (avatar), that has never known what it is to be lonely or hungry, so she owns the house lol.
I also got 2 Leopard geckos from a friend of a friend, he wanted money, but they had no heat and a gross tank so I convinced him I was doing a good deed just by taking them. Plus when you count in the unexpected supplies and food, I really could'nt afford to pay for them. But beautiful snakes, great deal, and you're doing a good thing.

Old 09-22-2008, 02:16 PM   #16
Iguanagirl8662
They are both stunning, I can't decide which I like better they are both goregous. Congrats on a great find.

Old 09-22-2008, 03:28 PM   #17
RavenSpirit360
Very nice!!! Congrats on the find!

Old 09-22-2008, 08:00 PM   #18
Ruderacer
Katja means pure in Russian and Stoli after the vodka. The names just seemed to fit them. We weighed and fed them last night. Both ate with no hesitaion, which was a relief. Katja weighed in at 93gr. and Stoli at 144gr.

Old 09-22-2008, 08:05 PM   #19
dpreston66
I'm glad that they found a good home! ~ Great deal!

Old 09-22-2008, 08:15 PM   #20
TandJ
Nice snag.. From time to time I will pick up animals like that and take care of them nursing them back to health..

The "hypo" could just be a normal with very little melanine.. Best way to find out for sure is breeding trials when the animal is able too..

Regards.. Tim of T and J

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google