• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

PM go through?

KathyM

Hi Carol

I PMed you a few days ago and understand you must be very busy. I don't know if there was a problem with it going through, but when I tried again last night your inbox was full.

Thanks

Kathy

So sorry, I was really busy getting ready for a show and I didn't have a quick and easy answer. By the time I got back from the show your PM had got buried. I will go to it now.

Hi Carol

I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to pester when you're busy. Don't feel harassed into answering, just ignore me til you have a bit more time, sorry again. :eek:

Kathy
xxx

Hi Carol

I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to pester when you're busy. Don't feel harassed into answering, just ignore me til you have a bit more time, sorry again. :eek:

Kathy
xxx

Don't be sorry! I'm so glad you brought it up! I hate when things get buried. I've been needing a lot of "nudges" this year and I really appreciate everyone being so patient with me. :)

Back