CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

Need Some Advice

Old 12-15-2012, 02:35 PM   #81
Alicia P
Mr Oni had gook luck getting his WC milk to eat with chicken broth. http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=126342

Old 12-15-2012, 05:45 PM   #82
RoseRed
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegF. View Post
You should have feed/shed records from the guy. As for size,
I always keep records of my own on ever snake, I asked the guy for there's but he did not provide any. I might be able to get day old pinkies, I will check when I go to the local expo this Sunday.

Old 12-15-2012, 07:30 PM   #83
Nanci
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicia P View Post
Mr Oni had gook luck getting his WC milk to eat with chicken broth. http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=126342
No reason to assume these guys are non-feeders that need tricks, yet.

Old 12-15-2012, 07:31 PM   #84
Nanci
(The thing with the milksnake was- they are lizard/snake eaters, not rodent eaters, as hatchlings anyway. So are cornsnakes, but they've been in captivity for many generations).

Old 12-15-2012, 08:50 PM   #85
Alicia P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
No reason to assume these guys are non-feeders that need tricks, yet.
Quote:
(The thing with the milksnake was- they are lizard/snake eaters, not rodent eaters, as hatchlings anyway. So are cornsnakes, but they've been in captivity for many generations).
Sorry, I know I jumped the gun. I just haven't seen broth suggested very often and thought it looked like a good tip & didn't want to forget where I had seen it

Old 12-15-2012, 08:57 PM   #86
MegF.
Almost no species of snake starts on rodents-can't think of one to be honest. Even cornsnakes are lizard eaters in the wild. It's a far more abundant and obtainable food supply than baby pinkies being guarded by mama mouse. Most snakes will take pinkies with little trouble though...even hatchlings. My baby amazons all take f/t pinkies pretty quickly. You shouldn't have any trouble with any of them.

Old 12-16-2012, 12:26 AM   #87
dave partington
I've found giving the buyer an expedient full refund including shipping can be an inexperienced purveyor's best friend.

Old 12-16-2012, 04:01 AM   #88
dave partington
Quote:
I just really don't trust _anyone_ who isn't a member here, and not even all of those! And this is why...Next time you're looking for something, PM me, and I'll tell you if any of my _trusted_ sources are likely to have what you want.
I'd like a copy of the moderator's list please.

Old 12-16-2012, 09:14 AM   #89
Nanci
I don't have a list. If I don't have personal experience, I find someone who does.

Old 12-16-2012, 10:51 AM   #90
Tom Tuttle
I received a rather interesting email from John Richardson sometime last night. I copied & pasted it along with my email reply to him at the BOI thread. He hasn't responded to the thread. Has anybody else received any thing from him?

Here's link:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...=369705&page=4

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google