CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

So What's Your Snake(s) Called?

Old 09-29-2007, 04:56 AM   #91
beaniebopps
Well the only snake I have is named Jake, I usually call him Jakey though, and Jakey Snakey. Or silly snakey because of the things he does lol! I'd have thought lots of people would have called their snakes Jake.

If I get a snow female I'm going to call her Phantom.

Old 09-29-2007, 08:49 AM   #92
starsevol
But Beanie, you could get a Phantom and name it Phantom!

Old 09-29-2007, 11:56 AM   #93
SnakeAround
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozomi
...You named your snake after the main character of the Clan of the Cave bears?
So, Bluetengel. I officially dig you. XDDD You, are awesome.
Yes I did, thank you! I read the whole series, and you?

Old 09-29-2007, 12:18 PM   #94
diamondlil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blutengel
Me too! I've got them all so far, I like the detail about the ecology and the ways of surviving.(for me it gets a bit silly with all the 'naughty bits', I think it spoils the story to go on and on about sex, sex, sex in it)

Old 09-29-2007, 12:34 PM   #95
SnakeAround
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondlil
Me too! I've got them all so far, I like the detail about the ecology and the ways of surviving.(for me it gets a bit silly with all the 'naughty bits', I think it spoils the story to go on and on about sex, sex, sex in it)
I so agree on that! This and that about rose buds and stuff...

Old 09-29-2007, 12:49 PM   #96
beaniebopps
Quote:
Originally Posted by starsevol
But Beanie, you could get a Phantom and name it Phantom!
Lol thats true, but lack of variety available (and my lack of funds) will mean I will most likely be getting a snow next... and I like the name phantom, it should suit a snow too lol!

Old 09-29-2007, 12:52 PM   #97
Nozomi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blutengel
The very same. XD Well. I believe I did. I got to the book where she spawned and named her kid after him and helped the alcoholic mothers kids and... After that I think I stopped. it was some years ago, though.

Tell me you have a yellow snake named Jondalar. :B That would make my life.

Old 09-29-2007, 01:59 PM   #98
SnakeAround
I do not own a yellow male snake, but if I ever get one, I prmise it will be called Jondalar! Or if I ever get me a male mate for Ayla of course....

Not sure how the series ended, I think she became a medicine woman eventually and lived happily ever after...

Old 09-29-2007, 02:18 PM   #99
Nozomi
While having lots and lots of sex andmaking all the animals love her and figurig out all sorts of new inventions... XDD;

I love the series, I really do. But Ayla was good at -everything-. And gorgeous. And mysterious. And perfect. And she had a lot of sex. Still love her. Just. She's too perfect. ;;

I wish to see the spawn of Jondalar and Ayla if you ever have them. >D

Old 09-29-2007, 02:23 PM   #100
SnakeAround
LOL that will be a 'next phase in evolution' generation of blue beauty's!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google