CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

So What's Your Snake(s) Called?

Old 07-29-2007, 08:25 PM   #11
Corny Noob
Well I've only got two snakes and one isn't even a corn.

I named my corn Nagini after the snake in the Harry Potter books. I always thought it was a pretty name and I decided before I even got her, that if it was a girl I would name it Nagini.
My king I named Ekans It's a pokemon name, snake spelled backwards.

Old 07-29-2007, 08:45 PM   #12
texasgirl
My snakes name is Grouchy...he's named after a friend of mine.

Old 07-29-2007, 08:46 PM   #13
GregF
Our first was named "Slithers" by our 8 year old because he, well, you know.... Our new Okeetee is "Hickory" and anyone who can guess the musical reference gets extra points (see http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54139).

Old 07-29-2007, 09:11 PM   #14
Hawkin'
Okeetee= Cornelius,we call him Corny for short
Diamond pattern banded Okeetee=Diamond Jim,'cause of the diamond pattern
Banded Okeetee=Daffodil,'cause my 3 year old daughter likes daffodils!
(2 pair of California valley quail= Fred & Wilma,Barney & Betty,what can I say I liked the Flintstones!)

Old 07-29-2007, 09:23 PM   #15
Jay@PJCReptiles
All of our snakes have names. Way too many for me to post. There is no rhyme or reason behind the names other then the fact PJ and I feel they need a name. There is a saying we have here...... "If you have a name you can stay". Do you know how hard it is to come up with names for 100+ snakes and animals?
Jay

Old 07-29-2007, 09:26 PM   #16
Hawkin'
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJCReptiles
All of our snakes have names. Way too many for me to post. There is no rhyme or reason behind the names other then the fact PJ and I feel they need a name. There is a saying we have here...... "If you have a name you can stay". Do you know how hard it is to come up with names for 100+ snakes and animals?
Jay
100+,I think I'd name them 1,2,3,4........................................... !!!!

Old 07-29-2007, 10:57 PM   #17
alysha101
Smile

I have two female corns.
My normal - Rajah
My amel/albino - Amberosia (Amber for short)

Old 07-29-2007, 11:33 PM   #18
waldo
creamsicle male- Pandora, this was before I knew he was a he
Snow female- Hope, this is one of the things pandora released from the box
Opal male- Oppeur, who knows, just sounded neat
Lavender male- Steve, another who knows, it just fit
Amel female- Tula, after Elle

Normal ball python, sex unknown- sparkle cause she is pretty

Old 07-29-2007, 11:42 PM   #19
debb
Okeetee named "Timber"

Old 07-30-2007, 12:32 AM   #20
Thoth
My new baby's called Eve for two reasons (but mainly the second):

1. I loved Jan Brady when I was a kid (played by Eve Plum)
2. I named her after Eve from Abrahamic creation myth; she got the rawest of raw deals.

But, as I said before, I almost always change my pets' names a few times before I settle on one. I'm considering Morgan Le Fay, the Morrigan (partly because I think it would be rad to have a pet called something starting with "the"), and Pixie. I've always loved the name Ophelia, too (from "Hamlet").

Or...I can just keep buying corn snakes until I run out of names...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google