CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

So What's Your Snake(s) Called?

Old 09-26-2007, 03:00 PM   #71
MerlinsPop
My 6 year old likes to call everything what it is with an "ie" tacked on. The car is "Carie," his stuffed bear is "bearie," etc. He wanted to call the snake, "snakie" but then noticed the head pattern makes a "V" (like almost all corn snakes) and liked that so I suggested "Vern" before he came up with "Vee-ie" which I know was forming in his little head.

Old 09-26-2007, 08:35 PM   #72
CALIVIK
'Little Dani' is our 07' Candy Cane (DD named hers)

'Grason Manners' is our 07' Anery (DS named mine)

'Cindy' is our 07' Sunglow Motley (DS named his)

Old 09-27-2007, 02:01 AM   #73
DaGiant
'04 1.0 Miami - still thinking on it.. (Marino ? but he's Red & Gold
and I'm a 9ers fan so maybe Montana ? LMAO)
'05 1.0 Striped Motley - Flame (red & orange color looks like fire)
'07 1.0 Normal het Lava - Rocket (fast as heck)
'07 0.1 Lavender - Lovey (she's just Beautiful)

Old 09-27-2007, 06:00 AM   #74
little_emmo
My girls name is Chess. We came up with it whilst i was checking her over and got a nice view of her checkered belly

Old 09-27-2007, 08:24 AM   #75
Steve C
Most of my snakes don't have names, but here's a few.
2004 male Florida kingsnake (Augustus Gloop) Willy Wonka movie
2006 female Eastern Kingsnake ( Samara) From the movie "The Ring"
2006 male Woma python (Tucker)
2006 Florida Kingsnake (E.J.) From the character E.J. Wells on my wife's Soap Opera "Day's of our Lives"
2003 male Okeetee corn (Hugo)
2007 male Eastern Kingsnake (Stefano) Character Stefano Dimera from my wife's soap opera "Day's of our lives"
2006 Sunglow Motley corn (Sunny)

Steve

Old 09-27-2007, 03:00 PM   #76
TonySr
I've one Amelanistic--Mel, sex unknown as yet, could easily become--Melani.

Old 09-27-2007, 03:05 PM   #77
McLOVIN
i have one amel het anery and teh sex i dont know yet THE NAME IS McLOVIn!!!!

Old 09-27-2007, 05:04 PM   #78
Beothon Lover
Corns:
Serg- '06 male Sunglow - name of one of the the characters from one of my favorite books
Kuro- '06 male Miami - means "black" in Japanese...not cause he or cause of his temperament but it my nickname to most of my friends so i name him it
Zapher- '06 male Pewter - just thought of it doesn't have any meaning but i like it
Sonja- '07 female Snow - saw it on another forum I'm on alot and liked it
Armani- '07 male Snow - like clothes brand..couldn't think of anything else and it seems to fit him
Arienai- '07 unsexed Anery het opal/coral - his/her full name is Arienai Ansatsusha which is Japanese for "The assassin who cannot exists" or more simply "The Impossible Assassin". I got it from another favorite book of mine.
Wrath- '07 unsexed Normal Stripe het snow stripe - from one of my favorite shows and also on of the "7 deadly sins"
Sloth- '07 female Jasper County Locality Okeetee - from the same show as Wrath and one the other "7 deadly sins"

Kings:
Maeve- '06 female Albino Cali King - it means "joy" but I'm not sure in what language and from a book of mine
Zaylem- '06 male Prairie King - different version of Salem
Greed- '07 unsexed MBK - from the same show as Wrath and Sloth and one the other "7 deadly sins"
Envy- '06 female San Luis Potosi - same as Wrath, Sloth, and Greed.

Milks:
Anjay(on-jay)- '06 male Nelson's Milk - from the same book as Maeve

Rats/Other:
Lapis- '06 male Trans-Peco - named after the stone Lapis Lazuli
Jager- '06 male Kisatchie - just liked the name

Boids:
Nyxx- '06 Ball Python - means "night" in Greek and is also the name of the goddess of night
Helios(hell-ee-ohss)- '07 Ball Python - named after the young Greek god of the sun
Divana(Dee-van-a)- '05 Dumeril's Ground Boa - from the Siberian name "Divan" which means "beautiful" i added the "a" on the end to make it sound more like a girl name

that's all of them...had to go back and double check!

Beothon

Old 09-27-2007, 05:30 PM   #79
ALGeckos
We named ours Wendell

I (Aimee) was actually the one that came up with the name because Leon named all the Geckos I thought of it while driving because I wanted it to be a guy's name (since he's a male) and I wanted it to be cute - hehehe.

Old 09-27-2007, 06:13 PM   #80
SnakeAround
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plissken
My cornsnake cross is named Connor, after a character from a TV show. My baby rainbow boa is named Willow, after a character from the same show.

My python's name is Chester, after a musician I am a fan of.
Bennington?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google