CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

They like each other

Old 02-26-2008, 06:11 PM   #31
Joejr14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taryn7 View Post
Technically I am not ignoring sound advice - I am seperating..

And my snakes arent suffering - they are thriving and will continue to do so..

Yes, they're thriving. And they might very well continue to do so until one decides it's hungry and eats the other.

If I decide to eat nothing but McDonalds from now until I die, does that mean that I'm thriving? After a month I'll still be alive and eating...so that means I'm thriving? Even though I'll have gained about 50lbs and that much closer to a massive heart attack?

What type of response did you think you were going to get by naming a thread "They like each other"?

Old 02-26-2008, 06:20 PM   #32
Taryn7
Well SINCE i AM SEPERATING - no one will get hungry and eat the other.

I'm sorry - we are not all perfect in this world like you obviously think you are. We are human - we make mistakes. ANd I am taking the steps to fix it,,

Old 02-26-2008, 06:25 PM   #33
Joejr14
Quote:
Well SINCE i AM SEPERATING - no one will get hungry and eat the other.

I'm sorry - we are not all perfect in this world like you obviously think you are. We are human - we make mistakes. ANd I am taking the steps to fix it,,
I am not perfect, nor have I ever suggested I am. I have made plenty of mistakes in general, and plenty in regards to snake keeping. However, I am simply intelligent enough to follow the advice of more experienced members when needed instead of being critical about how the message was delivered. Take the advice and be grateful for it, instead of whining about people being 'too mean'. Everyone here has the best interests of the snakes in mind and they get their message across differently.

Old 02-26-2008, 06:31 PM   #34
Taryn7
Well I didnt need the advice and if you read the first post you would have seen I was going to seperate them..

Old 02-26-2008, 06:41 PM   #35
SnakesRule1234
You should seperate them now, not a was or will...

Old 02-26-2008, 06:44 PM   #36
Lennycorn
Go to bed Taryn.

Old 02-26-2008, 06:47 PM   #37
Taryn7
Separate now??

What do you want me to put them in? A shoe box?

Old 02-26-2008, 06:49 PM   #38
Joejr14
Quote:
Well I didnt need the advice and if you read the first post you would have seen I was going to seperate them..
You were going to separate them? When? In 6 months? You said you got one snake in October, and another in November. So you've been cohabbing those two for 3+ months, and then you added another snake to that tank.

You've been here since 10/26/07---so why ignore the advice then? Or did you not do any searching/research before you got the snakes?

Old 02-26-2008, 06:51 PM   #39
Taryn7
The rack is being built as we speak..

Hey - if it aint broke dont fix it - and my snakes werent broke..

But its getting done now..

And stop moaning already its annoying

Old 02-26-2008, 06:55 PM   #40
susang
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joejr14 View Post
You've been here since 10/26/07---so why ignore the advice then? Or did you not do any searching/research before you got the snakes?

Joe don't you see it's us who isn't doing the reading she didn't ask for advice. I have no idea why anyone offers help or advice on this forum, uless we word it exactly as the OP chooses we are bad, evil people, bashing the poor newbie (well in this case she has expereince).

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google