CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

Official Daytona 2008 Thread

Old 07-26-2008, 09:32 PM   #11
Susan
If everything goes as planned, I'll be there. I can't guarantee hubby and the children will be there or not. I would prefer the children to stay with Grandma for that week-end as they tend to decrease my enjoyment of the show having to watch them. Even hubby tends to be a bother when he's with me. Also, hubby has just started a new job...armed security guard...graveyard shift...interstate rest stop...so chances of him being able to go are not that good. But it wouldn't be the first time I've gone by myself. It's my birthday present and I WILL enjoy it!

Old 07-26-2008, 10:36 PM   #12
dwyn127
I'll be there. My flight comes in Saturday around 11:00am and I fly out Sunday at noon. Looking forward to it !!

Old 07-26-2008, 10:53 PM   #13
johnmauser
This will be my first trip to Daytona. I work for the North Carolina Aquarium where we also have a snake exhibit. We have about 30 snakes from Corns and Kings to Timbers and Diamond backs. Myself and the herp keeper at work talked our boss into paying for the entire trip down there.
I've kept several kings before I got married and have now finally convinced my wife into allowing a cornsnake in the house,...and yes it took quite a bit of convincing. I've spoken with Kathy Love a few times over email and I plan to purchase one of her ghosts...or maybe an okeetee...or maybe both. I've got to limit my cash amount or I'm gonna be in trouble
We may come by for the dinner to meet you all. I'm counting down the days until this trip.
John

Old 07-27-2008, 08:13 AM   #14
MegF.
I'll be there again. Come in Friday and leave Monday. What night is the dinner? Saturday again? And what time?

Old 07-27-2008, 08:49 AM   #15
Nanci
Saturday, 6:00.

Old 07-27-2008, 01:17 PM   #16
El Jefe
If all goes well I should be arriving sometime Friday and leaving Sunday after the show. I hope to be able to hit the dinner on Saturday too as it was a lot of fun last time.

I will be vending again this year so everyone needs to stop by and say hi. My tables are 409-410.

-Jeff

Old 07-27-2008, 04:15 PM   #17
mvervest
Quote:
Originally Posted by MohrSnakes View Post
If all goes well I should be arriving sometime Friday and leaving Sunday after the show. I hope to be able to hit the dinner on Saturday too as it was a lot of fun last time.

I will be vending again this year so everyone needs to stop by and say hi. My tables are 409-410.

-Jeff
I will stop by and say HI from Belgium

Old 07-27-2008, 04:17 PM   #18
mvervest
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakesRule1234 View Post
I wish I could go, too. If I would be staying I probably would have..

Oh well, I hope Terraristika Hamm will be just as fun...
Maybe , you can arrange" a drink to meet" somewhere in Hamm the evening before the show !!

Old 07-29-2008, 12:40 PM   #19
ArpeggioAngel
Bump bump bump...

Looks like we are going to have a great time again this year. I see lots of people responding that we have met before as well as some new ones! I cannot wait to see everyone!

Old 07-29-2008, 08:26 PM   #20
norm
I am going, but its just a short drive for me. I'll probably just drive the fam down and make a day of it Saturday. Sure to take lots of pics and I know there's no way I won't leave without some new snakes.

Can't wait!!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google