CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

Official Daytona 2008 Thread

Old 08-25-2008, 06:34 PM   #221
El Jefe
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbiesCornField View Post
Oh, and I wound up walking away with a female Bloodred Possible het for Stripe, Charcoal, Lavender, Anery, and Amel THANKS, JEFF!!
Your welcome......but I think you sneaked that sale in while my wife was watching the table. Just don't tell everyone the secret of the low prices my wife charges when I go out buying....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArpeggioAngel View Post
ICame home with 6 - not telling what they are yet. You will all have to wait and see when I post pics tonight! (Oooohhh...the suspense!).
I was pretty good this year, 7 corns, 3 kings and a handful of garters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
IWe had a discussion about anole catching, with Jeff Mohr revealing his secret technique. So this morning I took Danny off to show him how easy anoles are to catch. I stalked and lost sight of a hatchling, but spotted a big adult on a cement ashtray thing, and decided to try the Mohr Method. This involves wiggling your hand like a spider and fixing the anole's attention on it, while sneaking up from behind him with your other hand.
The method works I tell you...it works!

Old 08-25-2008, 09:37 PM   #222
crackerhead
I missed meeting Terri! I am so disappointed.
Not nearly as much as I am at not meeting you, Nanci!
And the newest member of Cornsnakes.com didn't make it to Daytona, but stopped off for a little vacation in Gainesville, at _my_ hospital!! I'm sure you'll be hearing the details in a few days!
I want pictures of the little bugger. Word on the street is he looks like marmosett. (mother description, not mine) Will you get to see him there?

Terri

Old 08-25-2008, 10:49 PM   #223
dogsNdragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by MohrSnakes View Post
Your welcome......but I think you sneaked that sale in while my wife was watching the table. Just don't tell everyone the secret of the low prices my wife charges when I go out buying....
Now I am really upset that I missed your table Jeff.

It was nice to meet the both of you at the dinner.

Old 08-25-2008, 10:57 PM   #224
dogsNdragons
:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
Hmm, I wondered why those yearling lavender motleys didn't sell so well....
Well, thanks to Susan and the kinked Lav Mots, I got to meet you and see your corns (even if it was last minute). I was really close to getting one but Susan talked me into the 1.0 Sunkissed instead. I am really happy with the choice, he is really nice and he has gotten lots of compliments in the Photo Gallery.
I guess for the price you wouldn't be willing to disclose any hets,
would you??

Old 08-25-2008, 11:32 PM   #225
Lynnea
It's great seeing everyone's pics of the show, all from a unique viewpoint! I've put mine in a slideshow (see general discussions)--thought that would be easier. I wasn't *too* bad, bought four corns (a pair from Don and a pair from KJ--photos after they arrive)...and a GTP! I blame Meg for that, only because when I went to see her last year and bought Thor, an Okeetee, from her, she let me hold two of her GTPs, and they just mesmerized me! I've been thinking of getting one every since. It's a yearling girl, she's being shipped, and I can hardly wait!!

BTW, the "salmons" in my slideshow were being sold by Jim Stelpflug--crazy pinkiness!! He said he named them on the way to the show. They were very pricey, $1500 for snows and $2,000 for ghosts. Needless to say, I had to pass on them--at least I got photos!

Old 08-26-2008, 05:09 PM   #226
LindsayMarie
Question

Lynnea,
Hi, I had asked a question about the 'Salmons' under your slideshow thread. Heck 1500-2000g's!!! So I guess my question about the 'salmons' has already been answered. What about the Tesseras though? Thank you, Lindsay

ps. I hope everyone had a good time!!

Old 08-26-2008, 06:05 PM   #227
Nanci
Lindsay: http://tinyurl.com/6xo5fs

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google