CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

Official Daytona 2008 Thread

Old 08-05-2008, 03:55 PM   #61
kathylove
Great idea! If you want to come by early in the day, you can leave some on my table if you want.

It would be great if the notice says something in big letters across the top, maybe like - "INTERESTED IN CORN SNAKES? COME HAVE DINNER WITH US TONIGHT" or something similar, to catch the eye of those who might be interested. If you know the cost of the buffet for Sat. night, maybe you could also print that in the notice.

Old 08-05-2008, 03:57 PM   #62
Remi
amazing, I will definitely be attending the dinner and the show!! I'm so excited

Old 08-05-2008, 04:22 PM   #63
ArpeggioAngel
Quote:
Originally Posted by kathylove View Post
Great idea! If you want to come by early in the day, you can leave some on my table if you want.

It would be great if the notice says something in big letters across the top, maybe like - "INTERESTED IN CORN SNAKES? COME HAVE DINNER WITH US TONIGHT" or something similar, to catch the eye of those who might be interested. If you know the cost of the buffet for Sat. night, maybe you could also print that in the notice.
Sounds like a great idea! I will have to work on that with Joe! I will swing by your table early on as well to make sure I drop them off!

Old 08-05-2008, 08:26 PM   #64
RobStevens
Hey Guys
We should be at the dinner again this year.Hope to see you guys soon.
Rob and Louise

Old 08-06-2008, 02:36 PM   #65
norm
out of curiosity...

for those of you that vend, how the heck do you get all those snakes from wherever you are to Daytona?

Old 08-06-2008, 02:51 PM   #66
kathylove
We have a mini van. Bill bought a BIG cooler, drilled some holes in it, and put it on wheels. So we actually use it as a cart to roll in our other stuff. He put hasps and locks on it, so it serves as a secure place to keep animals, with just enough ventilation, and takes a while to heat up or cool down because it is an insulated cooler (although the vent holes take away some of that benefit).

Old 08-06-2008, 03:28 PM   #67
El Jefe
Quote:
Originally Posted by norm View Post
out of curiosity...

for those of you that vend, how the heck do you get all those snakes from wherever you are to Daytona?
I wear a huge cowboy hat and fit them under there. But this year I think I'll have to figure something else out as I've hatched a few more....

Seriously, I pack them in giant sytro coolers and drive them to Daytona.

Old 08-06-2008, 11:30 PM   #68
Allison
Daytona already? That means Arancia is a year old! She was bought in a group and brought back to sell in the town I was living in at the time. I wish I could go... have fun everyone!

Old 08-07-2008, 06:57 AM   #69
dwyn127
Quote:
Originally Posted by MohrSnakes View Post
I wear a huge cowboy hat and fit them under there. But this year I think I'll have to figure something else out as I've hatched a few more....

Seriously, I pack them in giant sytro coolers and drive them to Daytona.
For a minute there Hoss, I thought it was gonna be easier to spot you in a crowd.

Old 08-07-2008, 12:00 PM   #70
ArpeggioAngel
LMAO Danny! That is perfect!

Are you guys excited yet? 15days to go!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google