CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

Hooollooween Photo Contest?

Old 10-05-2008, 02:18 AM   #1
TandJ
Hooollooween Photo Contest?

Are we up for a photo contest this year? Its been a few years since we have done this at the site.. Heck this year we might be able to find something to offer up in sponsership.. But I would have to definantly check with the Mrs before commiting? Whats your thoughts people? Should we bring back some of the contests?

Regards... Tim of T and J

Old 10-05-2008, 02:43 AM   #2
Mr. Maya
Sounds like some fun.

Old 10-05-2008, 08:16 AM   #3
Nanci
I'll never forget the Paris Hilton costume- that was the best ever!!!

Old 10-05-2008, 08:26 AM   #4
JoannaD
I'd donate a pair of normals with hets.

Old 10-05-2008, 08:34 AM   #5
sarcare
I was just thinking that for halloween we should have some awesome ghost pictures--my photo skillz are not up to par, though my ghosts are cute as can be.

Old 10-05-2008, 08:37 AM   #6
djfreebase
Yay bring back the comp.

Old 10-05-2008, 09:35 AM   #7
SnakesRule1234
I loved the contests... I think we should definitely bring them back. And a Halloween themed one would be great...

Old 10-05-2008, 10:01 AM   #8
jenneses
A contest sounds like fun!!

Old 10-05-2008, 10:22 AM   #9
bekers71
Quote:
Originally Posted by TandJ View Post
Are we up for a photo contest this year? Its been a few years since we have done this at the site.. Heck this year we might be able to find something to offer up in sponsership.. But I would have to definantly check with the Mrs before commiting? Whats your thoughts people? Should we bring back some of the contests?

Regards... Tim of T and J
Sounds like a fun idea Tim!

I'll offer up some thing for sponsership! I have a few '08 motleys hanging around. Would one of those do?

Edit: OOps sorry! I didn't see JODU offered up some thing too. Maybe there could be a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winner?

Old 10-05-2008, 10:34 AM   #10
TandJ
Well, I know I suggested it.. I am not the type to get organized for something like this.. Who is good with some sort of organization? I think we are going to have to look at the original ground rules to.. Seems to me those made some sense..

Regards.. Tim of T and J

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google