CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

I heard the MOST annoying thing about Corns....

Old 08-12-2009, 04:27 PM   #51
Kokopelli
Point taken

Old 08-12-2009, 06:45 PM   #52
Roy Munson
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpQHZoJ2Hvg

edited to add warning:
adult language and themes!

Old 08-12-2009, 07:34 PM   #53
Hypancistrus
Snakes DO work really well at keeping the Jehovah's witnesses away...

Old 08-12-2009, 07:34 PM   #54
vetusvates
Dean, that is hilarious. Alright kids, "put away your Hitlers", it's time for bed. LOL.
Reminded me of "The Boys From Brazil" (1978).
The ultimate punishment---to be cloned and humiliated for eternity.

( And I did watch the rest of the clip. )

Old 08-12-2009, 07:48 PM   #55
vetusvates
Quote:
Originally Posted by vetusvates View Post
I learned that much in the Bible is metaphorical and figurative, (not so simple as literal). A clever and brilliant way to teach higher thoughts and ideas and principles. Jesus was a brilliant teacher, but his audience just wasn't that bright. But he did his best. I wax philosophical about all of the subjects he himself never touched upon. Like anything about sex. I even went on to study philosophy. But again, I digress.
Quote:
Originally Posted by COerriccaRN View Post
And your wrong about that one...he touches on that subject quite a bit. I can give you the scriptures in about 2 minutes, I beleive I have all of them marked. But thats not on subject....
Let's just pretend that I'm from Missouri, The Show Me State.
Indulge me, and elucidate line by red-highlighted line where Jesus, from his own mouth, delivers his new testament message,...scheme, platform, whatever you want to call it,...on sex for his time and the future of the evolving world.

Or at least detail for me where exactly, and in what context he "touches on that subject quite a bit"........

I graciously extended your 2 minutes to 6 hours. Do you need more time?

Old 08-12-2009, 08:55 PM   #56
wade
Quote:
Originally Posted by vetusvates View Post
Oh Emily, sweetie, don't be silly. And definitely don't feel bad.
But you do get the prize for kindly whipping everyone back "On Topic". We may need you down the line.
Lordy, lordy here's one for you. And it is true.

Well every summer growing up.............. But I digress.

Well low and behold, .......... But again, I digress.

Well, before, between, and after .............

Still not feeling satanic, I graduated high school.

Well I was ethically torn. But I digress.

Anywaayyy,....
Now, you have my story.

Oh Emily, sweetie, don't be silly. And definitely don't feel bad.
But you do get the prize for kindly whipping everyone back "On Topic". We may need you down the line.

Old 08-12-2009, 09:09 PM   #57
Hypancistrus
Quote:
Originally Posted by COerriccaRN View Post
Anyway, I agree with MinLynn says about the trashy thing bothers her more than anything. I put pictures of Erricca on my MySpace and I had numerous people comment and say "So, when will you be moving to Barlow?" (Barlow IS the trash part of our town.)
I always find it entertaining when people refer to any particular area as trashy. As a person from an area of Baltimore county that is often called trashy by people from other areas (seriously, google "Dundalk, MD" and find out) I feel compelled to ask... what do the folks in Barlow think of said statement?

Old 08-12-2009, 09:15 PM   #58
wade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Munson View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpQHZoJ2Hvg

edited to add warning:
adult language and themes!
So I’m watching this clip (Parts 1,2 and 3) and I’m thinking, “What in the he!! was Dean looking for when he stumbled across this?”

Old 08-12-2009, 09:26 PM   #59
Hypancistrus
Quote:
Originally Posted by wade View Post
So I’m watching this clip (Parts 1,2 and 3) and I’m thinking, “What in the he!! was Dean looking for when he stumbled across this?”
THAT is a very good question....

Old 08-12-2009, 09:45 PM   #60
ZoologyGirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokopelli View Post
It is my firm belief that God never intended for us to shove our beliefs down people's throats.
I like you You have touched one of my biggest issues with organized religion.

As far as my snakes... I got told they are gross, disgusting, etc... all the time. Water off a ducks back.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google