• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Paradox? :)))

Lilou

Italian sweetie ^.^
Hi guys!
This is the last baby of my clutch Hypo pewter x Fire pied sided het hypo. He is a male, and seems so strange.. his brothers/sister are 1 diffused and 4 hypo diffused.
..I thought that his pigmentation would have changed after his first shed.
These are his pics when he just hatched:

para.jpg

para2.jpg

para3.jpg

para4.jpg

para5.jpg

para6.jpg

He seemed an half hypo pewter and half hypo diffused :) What strange!

..I'll post the "after shed" pics in a moment..

Pics are not so good, because the light is not the best, but I'll do some new as soon as possible! (I was too happy to not do a couple of them right now! He just did his shed! :p)

paraf.jpg

paraf2.jpg

paraf3.jpg

paraf4.jpg

paraf5.jpg

paraf6.jpg

paraf7.jpg

paraf8.jpg

What did you think about it?
I hope that growing up he will keep this colour! ^__^

I think he's fantastic!! I think more colour may come in, but I hope he stays like that.

I agree,the pigment might come in in a few more sheds?? But I too hope it stays like that,shoot I hope it gets even crazier lookin'. either way that's a pretty little amazing Dood!! Congrats!!

I definitely hope he will keep this strange colour. His head didn't change, has only that red "splash" on one side! Anyway his brothers hypo diffused are already all red and bright! I will make some pics of them together : ))))

If he will keep this colour, I think he's definitely a paradox. And paradox seems to be not genethic, but only a "casual error".. :(
But if all goes ok, I could however try to breed him with the mother (hypo pewter) and see genethically if he's an hypo pewter, an hypo diffused or a mix of them! ^_^

This morning the guy (together with his brothers/sister) did his first meal. I used the daylight to make some other shot, comparing him to a brother! ;)
compar.jpg

compar2.jpg

compar3.jpg

compar4.jpg

compar5.jpg

compar6.jpg

compar7.jpg

compar9.jpg

That's a very interesting comparison with it's sibling!. I'm sure you are also happy to see them take their first meals as well..........that's always a great sign that they will usually go onto thrive.

~Doug

Wow! You weren't kidding about it!:).. . Nice paradox! One of the best I've seen! Ok so when I see you again ill take yours and ill send you one:)

Yea DMong, I was so happy to see all of them eat without problems this morning :)

Ok Hector, we have a deal for next time! ^___^

Back