• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Florida area feeders

jaymillz

My local store sells pinkies for 1.39 each. I am located in central florida and was wondering if anyone on here knows of any good florida areas for feeders.

Go to Craigslist and select 'Pets'. Put mice in search. I think Gourmet Rodent is near you.

Did you find someone? If you're still in Viera I'm actually fairly close to you. I know someone who could set you up with some, and another who I'm pretty sure is still breeding asfs

There's Rodents on the Road in Hawthorne. There's South Florida Rodents. There's I _think_ Loxahatchee something.

I've completely lost contact with Gourmet Rodents. I live right down the street from them, too.

Check out ROTR- they deliver to some areas, and they don't vend at shows- they can't, Mice Direct has that deal, but they deliver to shows.

Even MD at a show is probably okay for pinks. I've had trouble with them with bigger mice. I just don't like their quality.

Are you on facebook? If so, join Reptiles & Related - Space Coast - Treasure Coast - Osceola. Chris Thompson (the admin) has sold me asfs before at really good prices (theyve always varied so don't have exact numbers sorry) and Rachel Lynn Morin is on there too and she has recently been selling me mice for good prices. She's actually getting out of them since she's moving and gonna be doing rabbits instead, but she sold me a trio of feeders to breed my own and I'm pretty sure she still has more to get rid of. Chris lives I'm Palm Bay and Rachel in Port St John, but she's always been nice and meets me in cocoa. But just post in there and you should get several local breeders who will have mice or know who does. Its just too expensive buying from a store. The only other place with great prices is in Felsmere called Backwoods Farms. And they sell in bulk. Its far away, but may still be worth it. I make big orders there and even driving from Cocoa I save a ton of money.

Side note, I've had issues with quality from the f/t feeder guys at the show too. And know others who have as well. The pinkies were ok, but when I got to hopper level they just got awful. My snakes wont even touch them.

Back