CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Loopy's Thread

Old 06-24-2017, 10:38 AM   #151
Karl_Mcknight
he's a very handsome critter, and by the looks of the photo, at least as long as your arm. And if the wife won't get close to him, you could use that to your advantage, ie- getting out of chores, alone time, avoiding shopping...... (although I do carry Rufus shopping with me sometimes.)

Old 06-24-2017, 11:42 AM   #152
Corning
He's quite a handsome fella!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 06-24-2017, 04:01 PM   #153
DollysMom
Like father like son! Two handsome guys. Hope Loopy enjoyed his mouse lunch!

Old 06-26-2017, 03:59 AM   #154
kdickens
Thanks ya'll ... not sure how long he is. I have definitely got to measure him next time he's out! But I can tell he's getting longer every time I take him from his viv. (But not quite 14 ft. yet!)

Old 07-06-2017, 12:44 PM   #155
kdickens
Today was a big day for Loopy! He had a measurement done ... 2 feet, 10 inches! And then a weight check ... 225 grams! Where is that little boy that was shipped to me in a little plastic cup? And then after all that ... chow time! Here's a couple photos of his Serpwidget photo and an after lunch back home again photo!

Old 07-06-2017, 04:22 PM   #156
DollysMom
Wow, Loopy's a big boy now. He's nearly caught up to Cleo at 3 ft 2 inches and 248 grams. I knew he would get here but it's great that he has. Looking great, Ken!

Old 07-06-2017, 05:18 PM   #157
Karl_Mcknight
he will be 3 feet in no time. Keep shoving those mice in him.

Old 07-06-2017, 06:21 PM   #158
DLena
He's growing like grape vines! Just beautiful. You're an excellent snake dad.

Old 07-06-2017, 08:30 PM   #159
MysticExotics
Very nice borders on him!

Old 08-05-2017, 05:38 PM   #160
kdickens
Today was chow day for Loopy! I went past a couple days and feel a bit ashamed But life goes on and I don't think Loopy has a calendar in there with him so maybe he can't tell. And before that we went outside for a couple photos. He shed a few days ago and is looking pretty good for a two year old! (His birthday was July 10)
I'm sure while he getting his photo taken he's thinking "What I have to put up with to get a mouse!"

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google