• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Loopy's Thread

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who saved the deli cup and who looks at it from time to time!

Loopy is absolutely adorable in that picture. I love it when they look out like that. It's like, "I'm looking at you." That's a very nice hide by the way, They all seem to love that style.

Hey Loopy, that was a great idea! Signed your friend, Cleo.

s51WVM7l.jpg

Aww heck, I can do that too......

I did not save the container Rufus came in, but I can assure everyone, he would not fit in it today

Attachments

• IMG_0457.JPG
    IMG_0457.JPG
    230 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
From a small 'weight loss concern' to today's weigh in I'm feeling a bit better. Before eating a quick weigh in has Loopy at 77g! He went from 78g to 73g and then gradually back up again. So, if your snake goes on a diet for a minute don't fret over it too much! Here's Loopy today having a snack.

Attachments

• Loopy 9-16-2016.jpg
    Loopy 9-16-2016.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 87
"Okay ... I've waited 62 seconds now for dinner and I think that's been plenty long enough. I'm about ready to snap at the next thing that moves!"

Attachments

• Loopy Sept 2016.jpg
    Loopy Sept 2016.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Lol, Ken. Loopy definitely has that hungry look in those precious little red eyes.

Love his color. He gets more handsome each time we see him!

"Well, it's weigh-in day and if I haven't gained weight that guy that always hangs around is gonna be real upset! Hey look! It's a good day!"
...... and by the way ... has anyone got a longer tongue? Do I win a prize? Maybe another mouse would be nice!"

Attachments

• Loopy weigh in B.jpg
    Loopy weigh in B.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 60
  • Loopy weigh in A.jpg
    Loopy weigh in A.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 57
Loopy is just about 15 months old now, and today was yum yum day! I took off the screen top of his viv and it wasn't long before he peeked out. Funny though, I've never seen him peek out this much! Usually just a nose or his head. Must have been hungry!

Attachments

• Snip20161007_4.png
    Snip20161007_4.png
    589.5 KB · Views: 72
I've been putting off feeding for a day or two 'cause I thought he'd be shedding. What was I thinking? They do things when they want! So I waited long enough and figured he's eaten pre-shed before so I fed him today. His weight is up from the last weigh in at 82 g to today's weigh in at 87 g. So I increased his food. Two fuzzies today, total weight 8 g. This is the first time he's ever looked 'stuffed' so I am mildly concerned. Hopefully he'll be okay. Here's his after dinner pic.

Attachments

• stuffed Oct 25, '16.jpg
    stuffed Oct 25, '16.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 60
For some reason, I'm not sure why ... I took Loopy from his viv and put him in a container that had socks and shirts and other clothing mixed together. It also had a family of hamsters that were more or less on their own. When I checked on Loopy he was in the process of eating one of the full grown hamsters! He was no where ready to eat anything that large! But since he had started I just let him continue. A few minutes later I checked on him and he was starting on the second hamster! Once again I just stood idly by not really knowing what to do. I knew though that he couldn't eat anything else so I left. I wanted to check him though because of all he had eaten so after a while I poked my head in and he was starting his third full grown hamster! I then left and didn't check anymore, 'cause there was no more room in his little body. When I woke up from this almost nightmare I was grateful he was in his viv and not some crazy sock drawer with hamsters crawling all around! True story. This was last night! I've never dreamed anything like this before. :popcorn_02:

Wow Ken. It's amazing the stories our minds write when not under our conscious control!

So glad that it was just a dream and that Loopy is safe and unstuffed.

Took Loopy out today for some fresh air. Warm out considering it's Novemeber. He didn't really know what to make of this pumpkin and never moved a muscle!

Attachments

• Pumpkin Loopy resize.jpg
    Pumpkin Loopy resize.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 35
Back