CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Mandy the normal corn snake

Old 04-25-2016, 04:59 PM   #11
jagodzinski
Where is that rock from? And the log in the back right if you don't mind me asking. They are both pretty cool looking.

Old 04-25-2016, 05:42 PM   #12
DollysMom
Ty cinnabunbun. I feel so lucky to have found her!

Old 04-25-2016, 05:44 PM   #13
DollysMom
Quote:
Originally Posted by jagodzinski View Post
Where is that rock from? And the log in the back right if you don't mind me asking. They are both pretty cool looking.
The log is just a ZooMed large cork round that I split. I picked it up at Pet Supplies Plus. The rock is the large Exo Terra snake cave that I got on an Amazon Warehouse deal. It's the old style that some folks don't like but Mandy and I like it fine

Old 04-25-2016, 05:50 PM   #14
jagodzinski
Thank you! I might pick up one of those rock things for Jag if I can find one. Once, again, she is adorable! And as lucky as you were to found her, I'm sure she was to have found you. Keep the pictures coming. They are adorable (especially that belly!)

Old 04-25-2016, 06:36 PM   #15
DollysMom
You are welcome. Your kind words are greatly appreciated. If the past is a predictor of the future, there will be many, many pictures, lol

Old 04-25-2016, 07:26 PM   #16
Kalista
So happy for both of you!

Old 04-25-2016, 07:39 PM   #17
DollysMom
Thank you, Kalista

Old 04-25-2016, 07:54 PM   #18
Karl_Mcknight
Whoa! are you serious? She is gorgeous.

She looks "Blue" or at least semi-blue in some of those pics. Never heard of a snake with Arthritis before. That has to be a difficult for a snake. Does it hamper her ability to get around?

Does she take to Handling ok?

I have Rufus in the same kind of Cage. I love those Front opening Exo Terras.

Old 04-25-2016, 08:39 PM   #19
DollysMom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl_Mcknight View Post
Whoa! are you serious? She is gorgeous.

She looks "Blue" or at least semi-blue in some of those pics. Never heard of a snake with Arthritis before. That has to be a difficult for a snake. Does it hamper her ability to get around?

Does she take to Handling ok?
Thank you, Karl!

Daddio mentioned the shed, too, and I agree. Last night they told me she would probably shed soon but I only really saw it in the daylight. Don't know whether she's going blue or going clear, but you can see it both in the eyes and the belly checkers for sure. I'm guessing she's already been blue but the next few days will tell.

She seems totally normal in movement to me so far. She can curl up in a hide or fold herself in half just fine. She has been exploring very calmly off and on, especially at dusk last night and early this morning. I think she's covered every inch of her new viv. I understand the impairment is mostly her jaws, therefore the smaller mice.

So far, she's very calm and gentle. The little I have handled, to guide her into her viv, she's been totally calm. If it turns out she doesn't tolerate handling very much, I have two others to get my handling fix with

Old 04-25-2016, 08:46 PM   #20
mrobinson12
I am so excited for you! Love Mandy she is beautiful and so happy she has her forever home! Adoption first!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google