CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Monstrous 6 year old creamsicle

Old 04-06-2006, 02:09 PM   #61
schilsound
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joejr14
Aw man who the heck cares about the corn?
Thank you, Joe, for saying what pretty much everyone else was thinking.

Except me.

I have this thing. . . I don't have enough blood in my body to run my eyes and my. . .

~slithers to the floor and falls with a thud heavily~

. . .and my corn brain.

Tracee he's a beaut, and you are too for putting up with our ribbing. Thanks for the pics, the humor, and the understanding that we [the hormone-ridden posters, both in jest and in heat] are somehow grateful.

Even if joe makes me feel icky.

Old 04-06-2006, 02:55 PM   #62
Joejr14
Quote:
Originally Posted by schilsound
Thank you, Joe, for saying what pretty much everyone else was thinking.

Except me.

I have this thing. . . I don't have enough blood in my body to run my eyes and my. . .

~slithers to the floor and falls with a thud heavily~

. . .and my corn brain.

Tracee he's a beaut, and you are too for putting up with our ribbing. Thanks for the pics, the humor, and the understanding that we [the hormone-ridden posters, both in jest and in heat] are somehow grateful.

Even if joe makes me feel icky.

:Bows: :Bows:

Thank you, I'll be here all week.

Old 04-06-2006, 03:01 PM   #63
schilsound
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joejr14
:Bows: :Bows:

Thank you, I'll be here all week.
=that's what I'm afraid of=

Old 04-06-2006, 03:16 PM   #64
Skeet
You guys are too funny. Totally made my day though!

Old 04-06-2006, 04:33 PM   #65
Tracee
Butter Lover - snakeskin hat bands, really?? Ohmygoodness.... I've never even contemplated Charles *gulp* passing on, but I can't imagine I'll want to wear him as a scarf still when there's no life left. Mind you he might stay STILL for once

norsmis - Yes there was indeed a snake, and a rather large and beautiful one. You see, he accessorizes so well that he even had you fooled
P.S. Thanks, he's turned out ok!!

Joejr - I care about the corn :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by schilsound
How could I not, this thread is too funny. I feel all warm and fuzzy when people compliment snakeyboy too

Old 04-06-2006, 05:05 PM   #66
Gintha
I can see Treasure getting this big one day hehe... he was over 300g when he hit a year (approximately), and hes started eating again hehe.. SO glad! Hes gotta be healthy to become a papa snake (next season I HOPE, if my lady is big enough hehe)

Read back some and saw the stuff about Bowie crushes... glad I wasn't the only one hehe =P Now am a Vin Diesel girl hehe... gotta love the bald men *drool* its caused by over abundance of testosterone, you know *grins evilly*

Old 04-06-2006, 05:11 PM   #67
Tracee
That must be what it is, too much testosterone in the air, it's all the mens' fault.

I deft any girl our age to say they didn't fancy David Bowie when Labyrinth first came out Oh the shame!

Old 04-06-2006, 08:10 PM   #68
Savvy19
I must be the strange one then. because I find him funny looking, haha.

Old 04-06-2006, 11:43 PM   #69
JasonS
In My Defense!

I am Butter Lover's husband, and it was a joke about the hat bands, I just can't stand being without my snakes! And I only have one cowboy hat that I wear twice a year when I get on a horse, so I only need one snake , just kidding again! We got the name Hannibal from the Silence to the Lambs movie, same as Clarice. Anthony Hopkins freaked me out just like David Bowie's pants!
And I really have to apologize about her avatar, I swear that guy is a part of the JackAss group or lost a bet , and she can have a sick sence of humor. After all, she did marry me.
Love Charlie, he is a true beefcake! Living large! Oh, and we both agree, nice pics .

Old 04-08-2006, 01:01 PM   #70
Tracee
Savvy - Only in the Labyrinth! And when we were about 10. But even so!

JasonS I know what you mean, Chaz is my first snake and I just can't imagine him not being here. Ooh I have a cowboy hat too, I wear it when I'm playing pool, though I don't really know why.

I guessed about Hannibal and Clarice, I like that it's quite original. Don't get a Bill though will you :|

Your good lady's avatar is quite amusing and therefore is in good company in this here thread!!

Anyway thank you for the comments; Beefcake, there's another name for him! We won't be having that photo shoot today as I fed him last night but I'll give it another try soon.

Take care everyone!

x Trace n Chaz

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google