• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Evil boys!!

Haha! He still 'bumps' with a closed-mouth strike if I tick him off! I guess he just learnt that biting got him nowhere. I think only 1 bite over the last couple of months, he's mellowing. His strike rate as a baby was the best, at least 7 or 8 hits in a couple of seconds!

his color is inbetween his mom and father. the first pr of snakes I got to breed this year are his dad and aunt . they maid my pied sided in 07

Did you have to say you missed Twoperson's evil ways, Vincent? I'm back in the Bite Club now, he nailed me and wouldn't let go without a struggle!

Attachments

• 4a.JPG
    4a.JPG
    74 KB · Views: 98
  • 5a.JPG
    5a.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 99
  • 6a.JPG
    6a.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 99
  • 3a.JPG
    3a.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 98
Little Joe is diffusing nicely. He's het amel so he'll pair up with Belle Starr next year

Attachments

• 7a.JPG
    7a.JPG
    73.1 KB · Views: 96
Butch is finally eating f/t mice regularly, so he should start to grow a bit faster now

Attachments

• 2a.JPG
    2a.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 94
  • 4a.JPG
    4a.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 94
They're looking good! I love the contrast on Butch! And Little Joe has such lovely colors--the orange and the yellow really blend well!

Bret Maverick is still being a pain over feeding. I'm going to have to step up mouse breeding so I can get him enough f/k weanlings to start him growing again.

Attachments

• 3a.JPG
    3a.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 93
Joe Buck, who also surprised me by being a boy!

Attachments

• 2a.JPG
    2a.JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 99
  • 3a.JPG
    3a.JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 99
Norwood bit me, the first time ever, he never even struck as a hatchling! Bite club membership dues surely paid for now!

Attachments

• 4a.JPG
    4a.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 98
  • 5a.JPG
    5a.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 99
Last corn fed today, Buck my hypo who thankfully didn't bite me!

Attachments

• 3a.JPG
    3a.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 97
  • 5a.JPG
    5a.JPG
    68.4 KB · Views: 98
Janine, start to paly with him twice a week for a hour at a time. That should it. Let us know how it works out

Janine, start to paly with him twice a week for a hour at a time. That should it. Let us know how it works out
Hey Vincent! You wished that bite on me!:laugh:
I'm not bothered at all, I don't expect the snakes to do more than tolerate handling. He was just being a snake!

Time for an update on my big boys! Buck the hypo and Butch the anery

Attachments

• 1a.JPG
    1a.JPG
    71.4 KB · Views: 75
  • 2a.JPG
    2a.JPG
    90.7 KB · Views: 75
Bonanza exploring my oldest boy, and Joe Buck being closely watched by Maisey

Attachments

• 1a.JPG
    1a.JPG