• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

1.0 2004 Charcoal het Amel, poss het Hypo/Diffuse

Jynx

Digger, RN
2004 Charcoal 100% het for Amel and 50% possible het for Bloodred (diffuse) and Hypo. He is a proven breeder, and has a wonderful temperament. He has successfully bred to multiple females the last 3 breeding seasons, shows great fertility, and is a very easy breeder. He is ACR registered, and is currently in brumation. I am pretty sure that he stands a good chance of being het for diffuse, as he displays the classic het belly. However, he was sold to me as a poss het, and I haven't had an available adult diffuse female to breed him with in order to prove it out, so I am selling him as a poss het only. He is also much lighter than his full sister, so there may be a possibility that he is het hypo. Again, it has not been proven so there are no guarantees... this is speculation only.

Asking $225 shipped.

I am certified to ship to the continental US, and ship FedEx overnight to your door. Temps are still a bit chilly in most of the country, so if you live in a cold climate, shipping will have to wait until the weather is a little more acceptable.

chanhead.jpg

Full body shot, though a bit darker than he really is.

chan2.jpg

Belly shot

chanbelly.jpg

Attachments

• chan1.jpg
    chan1.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:
No one wants to shoot for a poss Phantom, Hypo Pewter, or Hypo Whiteout project?

Ok ok... I'll cut a better deal then ;) New price above. This boy needs to find a new home ASAP!

Oh Catherine, he's gorgeous! If I had a female to go with him (I still don't have a girlfriend for Tighe...:(), and the money, or the space, I'd snatch him up in a heartbeat!

If he happened to find his way into the box when my girl is shipped out I wouldn't be too disappointed...

Well, he was originally for sale as a possible pair for 2 different females... yours, and another Charcoal female I had... so if you happened to want him, we can definitely talk out a deal ;)

Back