• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

het palmetto het stripe pair

lvchris

These guys are doin great and ready to go. Any questions please post here.
paironehets.jpg

wow, no interest in these.. do I have them priced to high? Anyone interested make me an offer. This is probably the only pair of these I will sell. There will be at least one male for sale as well.

I think you'll find casual owners are somewhat in the majority here. I'd love more palmettos, but I broke the bank buying my male the year before last.

What about advertising on Fauna Classified? If you don't have an account over there, you have to set one up. In you ad, you might want to mention your long-term membership over here so people know you have a good track record.

Hello,

I would like to see the pictures of the two male 100% het palmettos if you still have them. I would be very interested in purchasing one, though ultimately I was hoping for a pair. Please DM me. I'm very interested.

Thank you for your time

Back