• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

2.1? Mexican Rosy boas for sale.

Tavia

Elemental Exotics
All sold.

SxE8116-1

DSC_9132_zpsym8hzy6y.jpg

DSC_9130_zpsmdtlpild.jpg

SxE8116-2

DSC_9125_zpsaqkphk7e.jpg

DSC_9127_zps9azdvgbc.jpg

DSC_9121_zpsfewvojyx.jpg

SxE8116-3

DSC_9114_zpszsak0dm6.jpg

DSC_9112_zpsekibzyiq.jpg

DSC_9110_zpsurow9ifq.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_9130_zpsmdtlpild.jpg
    DSC_9130_zpsmdtlpild.jpg
    297.9 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
Not really, they are mutts. Sire was WC along the Arizona border, within 10-20 miles of Organ Pipe, but not in the park. Guy I got him from didn't remember more than that from where he found him.

The dam was actually sired by him, out of a female with no known info on her.

Here is a video of #2, one of the probable males. Have to admit to a preference for this one ...

Not really looking for anything but I might be interested in female corns with a combo of any of these genes, Charcoal, Anery, Hypo, Caramel, Sunkissed, Diffused, Cinder, Tessera.

Can you give me some examples of what you've got? Would you want to trade for all 3 boas or less than the whole group?

I have an Anery Buf Tessera female, an Amel Buf Tessera, and an Amel Sunkissed Buf. Depending on what you wanted it would determine how many I would want

Back