CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Rich Z's Blatherings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Rich Z's Blatherings Since Connie and I have retired the SerpenCo business, topics here will focus on topics of a more personal and general nature.

2004 animal listing updated and some price changes

Old 05-14-2005, 12:30 PM   #1
Rich Z
2004 animal listing updated and some price changes

I did an inventory of the remaining 2004 animals the other day and updated my price list accordingly. I also modified some prices on some of the stuff to try to get them moving out of here before the 2005s start hatching.

I'm going to start keying in the records for the 2005 clutches so I can determine exactly what I expect to have hatching this year and set up my 2005 price list accordingly. Guess I'd better shake a leg because they are going to be hatching out a bit earlier this year. I'm expecting the first hatchings by the end of June! But at least I should have nearly everything hatching out and feeding by the time the Daytona Beach Expo rolls around. Hopefully we won't have a hurricane gum up that show again this year.

Old 05-24-2005, 02:40 PM   #2
mrweaw
I don't see a list of what you will have anymore but people are already ordering I see. Any idea when the 2005 list will be up Rich?

Old 05-24-2005, 06:09 PM   #3
Rich Z
Been working on the 2005 list over the last several days. Was hoping to get some new photos in there, but I'm not sure I'll be able to do that. The shopping cart software I use doesn't make it real easy for me to create a new year of "products". Just wasn't designed that way, I guess.

But hopefully I'll have it finished in a few days. People have been asking me if I am going to do that 50 percent sale this year and I'm still undecided about it.........

Old 05-25-2005, 03:02 AM   #4
mrweaw
Ok Rich...I have to bug you one more time...what morph is your avatar? I want to say striped hypo lav...but I'm not sure. Either way, it is STUNNING!!

Old 05-25-2005, 03:33 AM   #5
Rich Z
Beats me. It hatched out last year. The genes are there in the mix for it to possibly be a Hypo Striped Lavender, but I'm not taking any bets on that actually being what it is.

I had to adjust the pic to fit in the avatar area as well as flipped the orientation. But here's a bigger pic of this animal.

Old 05-25-2005, 08:13 AM   #6
Traci1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z
Beats me. It hatched out last year. The genes are there in the mix for it to possibly be a Hypo Striped Lavender, but I'm not taking any bets on that actually being what it is.
outstanding looking animal Rich, whatever it might be!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google