CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Rich Z's Blatherings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Rich Z's Blatherings Since Connie and I have retired the SerpenCo business, topics here will focus on topics of a more personal and general nature.

08 serpenco list

Old 06-08-2008, 01:42 PM   #1
torsten
08 serpenco list

any clues as to when this will be available? I, as I expect most of the cornsnake world is waiting with baited breath to see it!!!

come on

i am sure you are under a lot of pressure and have a lot of work to do but do you know when it will be available?

Old 06-08-2008, 02:12 PM   #2
Rich Z
Actually I have a guy just about finishing up on a new shopping cart program for me. He's waiting on me to dive in and wade around in it to see what, if any, changes need to be made. But with doing server moves, and other crap, I just haven't had a whole lot of time to spread around. Heck, I have a clutch of eggs that was due to hatch a few days ago and I haven't even checked on it.....

Maybe I should start working on my 2009 list now instead......

Old 06-08-2008, 02:25 PM   #3
TripleMoonsExotic
Is their going to be anything "new" added to the list this season?

Old 06-08-2008, 03:29 PM   #4
torsten
lol sounds like fun, will you have any known ultras? will you have any definite het ultras? will you have any hypo or ultras as you did last year? what will you have in the way of cinders?

i would be thrilled if you could just give me a rough idea if these are likely or impossible? plse

thanks

Old 06-08-2008, 06:24 PM   #5
Rich Z
Sorry, but every minute I would spend trying to answer questions about my new price list will be one less minute I can spend on actually getting it done...

And with out doubt, every answer would generate two more questions.....

Old 06-09-2008, 10:24 AM   #6
torsten
ah well, i suppose i will just have to wait like everyone else.

and yes i expect that if you had answered mine you would have had about 500 questions to answer, but if you then answered all of them then the price list would not be needed!!!

ps you can pm the answers then nobody will know!

Old 06-09-2008, 11:22 AM   #7
Rich Z
Right now I am dealing with problems with the new server. And I discovered that four clutches of babies are hatching. The guy working on my new shopping cart says it is basically done, so I have to dive in and wrestle with the learning curve of a new program. Which I just do not have the spare brain cells available to use.

So here I am going IN to egg hatching season already feeling burned down to a smouldering nub.

Old 06-09-2008, 05:45 PM   #8
El Jefe
I can always come down and load my car full of egg boxes to alleviate your pain.

Old 06-09-2008, 06:28 PM   #9
Rich Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by MohrSnakes View Post
I can always come down and load my car full of egg boxes to alleviate your pain.
How much cash do you have handy?

Old 06-10-2008, 12:19 PM   #10
Voodoo
Rich, I'm coming down to Florida in July. I can just load up my car with as many hatchlings as possible. See? I'm also willing to help alleviate your pain. haha.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google