• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Miami Males N and O: Together!

Nanci

Alien Lover
This set of photos was shot in different lighting than the set of Baby O- late afternoon sun. It really picked up their yellows and reds. So I'm happy to have shot the two together. They are virtually identical.

Baby O is the one with the divot in his first mot behind his head marking. Baby N has the more square first few mots. Baby N is the one with the single pics here in this set.

First, Baby N by himself.

Attachments

• Miami Baby N with Baby O March 2013-7.jpg
    Miami Baby N with Baby O March 2013-7.jpg
    233.2 KB · Views: 142
  • Miami Baby N with Baby O March 2013-9.jpg
    Miami Baby N with Baby O March 2013-9.jpg
    249 KB · Views: 144
  • Miami Baby N with Baby O March 2013-12.jpg
    Miami Baby N with Baby O March 2013-12.jpg
    229.9 KB · Views: 141
Now the boys together. They were _so_ well-behaved! They just stayed put. UNTIL I tried to pose them together on the log...It's nice to be able to take two snakes out together and not have any running away or hiding.

Attachments

• Miami Baby N with Baby O March 2013-1.jpg
    Miami Baby N with Baby O March 2013-1.jpg
    251.5 KB · Views: 143
  • Miami Baby N with Baby O March 2013-3.jpg
    Miami Baby N with Baby O March 2013-3.jpg
    255.1 KB · Views: 142
  • Miami Baby N with Baby O March 2013-4.jpg
    Miami Baby N with Baby O March 2013-4.jpg
    268 KB · Views: 141
  • Miami Baby N with Baby O March 2013-5.jpg
    Miami Baby N with Baby O March 2013-5.jpg
    239.4 KB · Views: 140
Stunning corn snakes as usual Nanci. I must confess I'm very impressed by many of the corn snakes I've seen of yours.

Thank you! Out of all the fancy projects I have going, I think my "normal" Milksnake Phase Miamis are my very favorite to work with- maybe because I have three generations here.

Still tossing around whether to breed the Pinstripe Miami Motleys this year or not...

Still tossing around whether to breed the Pinstripe Miami Motleys this year or not...

You should. I think I will only have one Miami Motley X Miami het Motley clutch this year besides the Milksnake Phase stuff. I would probably take a nice little girl from you.

Beautiful boys BTW. :)

Carol- you should see Zora now. I should take her out and photograph her. She is SOOOO silver.

Back