CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Behavior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Behavior General topics or questions concerning the way your cornsnake may be acting.

Gay snakes...

Old 05-15-2009, 10:50 PM   #11
vetusvates
Quote:
Originally Posted by theMeanGreen View Post
They have their own cages. I just let them roam around together for a bit and noticed what they were doing. I don't let them live together. the one taking it is 9+ months old.
Surely, even if theirs is...'the love that dare not speak its name'...there is a more delicate, dignified way to describe their amorous affections.
Just sayin'.....

Old 05-15-2009, 11:25 PM   #12
kingwoz60
I like the way "taking it" describes the situation! Makes me think of snake prison, or something. Maybe you could add some decorative prison bars around the viv or throw in a little snake sized soap on a rope....

Old 05-16-2009, 12:05 AM   #13
theMeanGreen
Delicate bunch. The "lady" is 9+ months old. Sheesh.

Old 05-16-2009, 12:16 AM   #14
Shiari
That "lady" is just a baby. She's nowhere near old enough or large enough to have a clutch successfully. You need to start looking into some local reptile vets for when she starts having problems.

Old 05-16-2009, 12:16 AM   #15
vetusvates
Quote:
They have their own cages. I just let them roam around together for a bit and noticed what they were doing. I don't let them live together. the one taking it is 9+ months old.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingwoz60 View Post
I like the way "taking it" describes the situation! Makes me think of snake prison, or something. Maybe you could add some decorative prison bars around the viv or throw in a little snake sized soap on a rope....
Quote:
Delicate bunch. The "lady" is 9+ months old. Sheesh.
Seriously though, y'all are hilarious. Killing me.

Old 05-16-2009, 12:23 AM   #16
kingwoz60
On a serious note, do snakes exhibit homosexual behavior? It's pretty common in the wild with mammals, but I don't recall ever seeing anything on the subject with reptiles or snakes.

Old 05-16-2009, 12:24 AM   #17
vetusvates
But seriously, I hope the young lady does not become 'in the family way'....she's way too young and small. The trouble will begin early in her 'confinement'.
Real danger later. Seriously, as I'm sure you can imagine the physics involved. ( Just wanted to be serious...for a second. )

Old 05-16-2009, 12:26 AM   #18
Chris Olson
Quote:
Originally Posted by vetusvates View Post
Surely, even if theirs is...'the love that dare not speak its name'...there is a more delicate, dignified way to describe their amorous affections.
Just sayin'.....

Oh my god....I wish I would have found this thread sooner.....

Old 05-16-2009, 12:33 AM   #19
vetusvates
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Olson View Post

Oh my god....I wish I would have found this thread sooner.....
It is developing rather deliciously pervy, hunh? I'm surprised Wade's not here yet.

Old 05-16-2009, 12:35 AM   #20
theMeanGreen
Alrighty I will get in touch with a vet asap I guess. Can't turn my head for a minute, ugh.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google