CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Behavior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Behavior General topics or questions concerning the way your cornsnake may be acting.

What are some cute things your corn does?

Old 11-19-2012, 12:16 AM   #211
Weda737
^that reminds me, Rufus loves my glasses. He goes straight for them and climbs all over until they fall off my face, it was cute when he was little, but his chunky butt pulls them right off me now.

Old 11-19-2012, 09:45 AM   #212
Kate
Oh, I love that this thread stays alive!
Snickers eating upside down is adorable! our Gaia will sometimes tie herself in knots with her head under herself while eating.... takes her a while to figure out the problem, we just laugh

Old 11-19-2012, 05:06 PM   #213
spyderk

I wanted to hold Crictor, so I took him out. Checked my email; saw I had a notification that someone posted to this thread. Meanwhile he is just hanging out in my hand, the only snake put of four to do this. I take a pic, upload, type all one-handed just so I could keep holding him yet post to this thread. I am so glad he does this sometimes!!!

Old 11-19-2012, 10:00 PM   #214
yojoe05
lol Weda, thats what Rapunzel does with me. She sees my glasses and she's like oh I can reach those! Immediately she's doing a python impersonation and dangling out until she latches on to my glasses and curls around them. Then as soon as she's stable its straight up into the hair for a long awaited nap.

Old 11-19-2012, 11:32 PM   #215
Weda737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate View Post
Oh, I love that this thread stays alive!
Snickers eating upside down is adorable! our Gaia will sometimes tie herself in knots with her head under herself while eating.... takes her a while to figure out the problem, we just laugh
As long as corns are adorable, and they always will be, this thread will live on. They just keep doing cute things and we love our pets so much.

Old 11-20-2012, 07:18 AM   #216
SnakeAround
Crictor is cute for sure!

Old 11-20-2012, 10:58 AM   #217
Campitor
Quote:
Originally Posted by yojoe05 View Post
Then as soon as she's stable its straight up into the hair for a long awaited nap.
yes but what if you're bald like me

Old 11-20-2012, 11:30 PM   #218
Nachash
cuteness overload for sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clickslither View Post
So once again I was handling my baby today, and decided to dangle her over her water bowl and see what she would do. She hung down and actually started to drink!
My son was holding his snow hatchling ,Snowy, while I refilled her water bowl. On the way back I stopped by them and offered her the bowl. She carefully hovered and took a few slurps. When she finished she looked up at both of us and sort of 'smacked her lips'! Aaaahhhhh, we both melted with love. After he put Snowy back he ran off into the other room. When he came back he had made Snowy an award out of construction paper. 1st prize for being cute! It's still on her viv.

this thread has got to be my favorite!

Old 11-21-2012, 03:52 AM   #219
Clepsydre
I always keep my hairs in a bun, Solid love to curl up around it to sleep. He entangle himself so much my boyfriend always complain about having to get him out of there! If my dog goes to check on the vivarium Solid will right away go and rub against the glass where the dog is sniffing/licking! He love the dog!

Old 11-21-2012, 12:11 PM   #220
JennaJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachash View Post
My son was holding his snow hatchling ,Snowy, while I refilled her water bowl. On the way back I stopped by them and offered her the bowl. She carefully hovered and took a few slurps. When she finished she looked up at both of us and sort of 'smacked her lips'! Aaaahhhhh, we both melted with love. After he put Snowy back he ran off into the other room. When he came back he had made Snowy an award out of construction paper. 1st prize for being cute! It's still on her viv.

I just about died of cute overload.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google