CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Behavior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Behavior General topics or questions concerning the way your cornsnake may be acting.

What are some cute things your corn does?

Old 07-07-2013, 09:21 PM   #281
bigC0_8
This evening I took Mysti out to feed her. When I placed her in her feeding container her proceeded to do about three laps around the edge and look at me as if to say, "where's the mouse at." Once I placed the f/t pinky in the container she attracted it from above. It was awesome.

Old 07-29-2013, 10:57 PM   #282
Charlemagne
Almost every time I handle Charlemagne, he sits in my sleeve and pokes his head out, quietly observing as I move around.

Old 07-30-2013, 03:06 PM   #283
JennaJ
Sneak's personal best cobra impression.

Old 08-05-2013, 09:50 PM   #284
rachow
Yesterday, my charcoal hatchling Severus was roaming around the lip of the tank then formed a tight 'C' around the thermostat cord with the middle of his body and slid down it like a fireman's pole. It was very funny.

Old 08-06-2013, 09:18 AM   #285
Sindrik8x
Jenna, be careful with that one! It's got some brass! Lol. Wicked cool pic.

Cruella did that in her feeding tub the other day, staring up at the hatch/opening like, "where my food at?" Lol. That stance always gets me rolling.

Old 08-06-2013, 11:02 AM   #286
JennaJ
I call it 'periscoping' Totally what it looks like!

She actually was asking "Where's the food at?" because I always weigh her right before feeding. She's letting the scent of the mouse pull her up....
Definitely one of the cutest postures they do, they look so curious.

Old 08-07-2013, 01:15 AM   #287
Paintdrops
ADORABLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessicashallperish View Post
caught this cute pic today when i was cleaning
OMG that is totally awesome!! :P Such a much needed smile! Thanks for sharing!!!

Old 08-10-2013, 02:47 AM   #288
setafox
I was getting fresh water for Cookie today and when I was putting it back in there she started rubbing her head against my hand the same way my cat does. I has a blissful moment of going "Awwwww" and then I noticed the skin
. Little stinker used me as a rubbing rock to start her shed.

Old 08-21-2013, 04:57 AM   #289
Domino
My corn Domino is very funny he does this thing where he buries all of his body and when I look in i can't see him so naturally I go for a closer look every time but then a head slowly rears up out of the floor it's sooo funny to watch he also has this guilty look when he does it

Old 08-22-2013, 11:20 AM   #290
NH93
Sydney is still new to me (have had just a little over a week). She is too nervous to come out during the day, but at night I have noticed her roaming around when all the lights are out. She's a snow corn, so I can just see this long white thing moving in her tank.
Yesterday, I had an idea. I turned out her light 2 hours earlier than normal, while my partner and I were still awake. Sure enough, I walk into the room and she's sticking straight out, about two or three inches form her favourite hide. I kept coming back to peek, and every time time she would have her head changed from either pointing left, to pointing right. Her hide was facing away from the doorway, so she couldn't see me (or so I thought!).

After about 5 or 6 attempts of me peeking around the corner to see her head, the last time I looked around the corner, there she was... her head up and over, pointing backwards and resting atop her hide - staring at the doorway.

It's the cutest thing I've seen her do since I've had her.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google