CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Behavior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Behavior General topics or questions concerning the way your cornsnake may be acting.

What are some cute things your corn does?

Old 09-04-2011, 01:01 PM   #21
Lyion
My little corn loves ears! She'll circle mine for half an hour and sometimes, to my surprise, stick her head inside my ears. It's really rather strange. She also tries to go in my dog's which I try to avoid! She's pretty funny

Old 09-18-2011, 08:31 AM   #22
anerybree
My corn is in shed right now, so she's all tucked away and doesn't want to be bothered!

But normally, she is great! Every morning when i wake up, she's at the top of her tank in her hammock, ready to get out! Or if she isn't and I surprised her, then she will race to the top as quick as possible, climbing up the glass wall! In the daytime she's asleep, but in the evening she'll do the same thing.

When I had newspaper in her cage, she used to burrow under the aspen and newspaper, and it made it so very hard to get her out!! Crazy snake.

She loves being around my neck, but ONLY if she can snuggle in my hair. It's very frizzy and curly, so she gets stuck in it!! But it is a battle to keep her out of my hair.

I do love little Estelle!

Old 09-18-2011, 10:12 AM   #23
Hutchie91
i dont know whether this is just me, or whether anyone else's does it, mine seems to DANCE! she'll be going along happy as can be, then she'll stop all of a sudden and start swaying her heads from side to side! i love it i think its great, looks so cute!

mine also loves the sleeves too.. she's persistent too if you take her away, she'll be sure to have a go at getting there again hehe

Old 09-18-2011, 12:37 PM   #24
NickP961
when my anery corn was a baby he would climb up his tree to the top of the cage, and right where the lid would meet the black top part of the cage he would go around the entire outside, til he was stretched all the way across, and fall asleep. haha

Old 09-18-2011, 06:49 PM   #25
reddragon087
My corn will wrap himself around my hand and get himself all tangled until he can't go anywhere and then he gets frustrated because he can't move. Today my ball python decided he liked the tv program, when I let him out he went right to the center of the floor, lifted his head and decided he was going to watch tv.

Old 09-26-2011, 05:10 PM   #26
JennaJ
Love the pics, helifreak! That little hut is an adorable hide. She's a cutie :-)

Old 09-26-2011, 05:16 PM   #27
Lyion
When I sing my amel girl hides really fast XD. I must sound like a screeching bird then lol.

My Amel boy lifts his head as he slithers, and often pauses to just pause his head XD

Old 09-26-2011, 05:16 PM   #28
Lyion
I meant to bob his head

Old 09-26-2011, 05:19 PM   #29
Lyion
Xia, the amel girl also blows bubbles in her water XD.

Old 09-26-2011, 05:52 PM   #30
Ares2010
This isn't anything unusual but both my corns like to stick their heads out of their hides and just watch me while Im in the room. And every so often they will poke their head up from being under the aspen and just look at me for a while. It's so cute.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google