CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Behavior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Behavior General topics or questions concerning the way your cornsnake may be acting.

cannibal corn ???

Old 11-29-2011, 07:32 PM   #41
Jasonx
Quote:
Originally Posted by big chris View Post
That is how it will most likely go or that is how you hope it goes so you can say see I was right now who is sick you want to be right so bad that you would wish pain and suffering and inevitable death on my animals I don't get it
nobody is wishing pain or suffering on ur animals, but yourself once it gets down to it, housing two snakes together is horrible, torture, think about it and come back once u mature.

Old 11-29-2011, 07:33 PM   #42
starsevol
Quote:
How do you know his snakes aren't miserable and that mine are please don't say your opinion is scientific fact that is absurd
It is scientific fact. Horses travel in herds, they like other horses.
I want you to show me where CORNSNAKES travel in herds in the wild.
Snakes do not like each other. You are hurting yours.
His snakes are seperate so that is a step in the right direction.
You are pig headed and will hurt your snakes just to prove an unprovable point.

Old 11-29-2011, 07:35 PM   #43
starsevol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasonx View Post
nobody is wishing pain or suffering on ur animals, but yourself once it gets down to it, housing two snakes together is horrible, torture, think about it and come back once u mature.
It is like locking 2 people who hate each other in a very small room, with one toilet. One wants to use it but the other one is there. Every time they turn around there he is. And they are trapped with this person forever, no way out. Of course their health will decline.

Old 11-29-2011, 07:36 PM   #44
Holly12
big chris first off we are not calling you names and we are not passing judment we are telling that puting 2 snakes togather in the same cage is dangerous plan and simple. If you chose not to listen to us then maybe this site is not for you we give out or try to give out good advise. And it up to you to want to take the advise we give out by you coming on here starting something is not the way to get any help. So if you do not want our help then move on somewhear else stop wasting our time.

Old 11-29-2011, 07:39 PM   #45
big chris
@stars ? I like the note "won't be bullied" bellow your avitar is that new for today because you think I am bullying you or that just your normal philosophy because I find it ironic the way you talked to me and try to force your opinion on me whether your right and I'm wrong talking to someone like you're better than them and like its your way or the highway just pushes people farther toward their original convictions it aint your way or the highway there are many ways to end up at the same place, and in my case and yours that place is a healthy long life for our animals you don't have to like the way I am trying to get there but that is where I am trying to go

Old 11-29-2011, 07:43 PM   #46
BooBoo18
Why continue to argue. You have yet to get one opinion here that cohabitation is ok. Please do some research. If the majority opinion is no cohabitation would you not think thats the best thing to do?? Why get aggravated about how people tell you their opinion and listen to what their opinion is? Why come and ask a question if you are going to argue with them about their answer. I would be more willing to think you just want to continue to stir the pot here and dont really care about the question of cohabitation at all.

Old 11-29-2011, 07:44 PM   #47
starsevol
Quote:
@stars ? I like the note "won't be bullied" bellow your avitar is that new for today because you think I am bullying you or that just your normal philosophy because I find it ironic the way you talked to me and try to force your opinion on me whether your right and I'm wrong talking to someone like you're better than them and like its your way or the highway just pushes people farther toward their original convictions it aint your way or the highway there are many ways to end up at the same place, and in my case and yours that place is a healthy long life for our animals you don't have to like the way I am trying to get there but that is where I am trying to go
"wont be bullied" has been there since May of 2009, just so you know....

I am not "forcing" anything on you. They are your animals to kill anyway you choose, and you choose to kill them by co habbing them. whoopee....

You are frightfully ignorant about snakes in general, if you even entertain the notion that they like company.

I see you the same way I see anyone else who hurts animals. Nothing more, nothing less...

Old 11-29-2011, 07:46 PM   #48
starsevol
We all know how cohabitation benefits YOU. You are entertained by it.

Please enlighten us all how it benefits the SNAKES!
What do they get out of it?

Old 11-29-2011, 07:47 PM   #49
Holly12
Quote:
Um I do not see how stars is forcing opinions on you or thinking that stars is better then or not. We are trying to tell you why it is not good to put 2 snakes in the same cage and I see that you are going to do what you want to do. And so you do what you want do not come back on here crying when one of your corns get eaten or gets sick because I alone will not be feeling sorry for you. You are not taking any advise we are giving you and seems like you can care less.

Old 11-29-2011, 07:49 PM   #50
big chris
@molly you are very wrong I have been called pigheaded, sick, a horrible parent to all my animals, and a troll and all by the same person you act as if I have never acknowledged the fact that everyone has a valuable opinion I do believe that and that is why I am here and not going anywhere because I believe yall all have something great to add and together there are many answers right and wrong but many answers

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google